Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
seanblackberry

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: dfgdfgergerrg
Default Looking to Hire a blackberry developer for project

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, Since there is no forum for job postings, Ill put it here. I need a program developed for the blackberry line of phones that acts very similar to the Smart Dialing feature of the blackberry, but tailored specifically to my needs. The project is not huge, just one program, but I will be able to compensate you very well for the time and effort.

If anyone here is interested in providing this service, please PM me and we can work out further details, thanks!
Old 06-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
dcerrone

Model: 7250
Carrier: Sprint

I can do this for you at a very reasonable rate. please contact me offline at [email address]. I can free up one of my programmers to do this for you. We have been doing bberry development for approx 4 years now.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
mmandal

Model: 8700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Airtel

Hello,

We are based in India and experienced in blackberry based application as well as game development. We can develop this application in reasonable rate. Please email me at [email address]
Thanks,
Closed Thread