Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
GoblueNextel
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Default Review - Seidio Holster and Skin Combo for 8703e

Please Login to Remove!

I have been an early adaptor of Seidio's Products. In the past I have reviewed the Holster, Skin Combo and Desk/Travel Charger products for the 7100i. My company has now moved from Nextel to Verizon and I of course I HAD TO HAVE THE HOLSTER and SKIN COMBO for my 8703e. As soon I made the decision to switch carriers/phones I order the Holsters for all my BB Users. These holsters are so much easier to get the phone in and out of than the OE Holster. This is HIGHLY recommended and a MUST. The phone feels very secure, yet VERY easy (the OE holster is horrible and I have heard scratches up phone) to get the phone out and back in.

The SKIN and HOLSTER COMBO are also a must if you are worried about getting those unexpected scratches or possibly dropping. Even with the SKIN it is still easy to remove and put back in holster.

My 7100i could fit in the DESKTOP CHARGER with the SKIN on, however this is not the case with the 8703e. The 8703e will not fit in DESKTOP CHARGER with skin on.

I will never own a Blackberry with out this HOLSTER period.

Now if we can just talk David from SEIDO to get us some COLORED SKINS. Blue please!!!

Product can be found here (with pics): BlackBerry - >> 8703e - Cases/Holsters

GOBLUE!
Old 12-04-2006, 08:57 PM   #2
allen2oo3
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: vzw

i also have this combo. i am very happy with it except i find it hard to type because the skin is a little thick (i have the black one.) so far its the best thing that i have used. the holster is def an a+ no other holster can beat it
Old 12-04-2006, 10:21 PM   #3
koleary19067
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: STORM
PIN: MOBILE
Carrier: VERIZON

they do make a good product
Old 12-15-2006, 08:53 AM   #4
brucejr
BlackBerry Master

Model: 666
Carrier: ?

I liked the look of Seidio but went with the glove fit from Fortte and am very happy.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:00 PM   #5
seedvd

Model: 8703e
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

can u please post some picture of them ? i would like to get some idea what it looks like. thanks
Closed Thread