BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
ronx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Default problems with sprint BIS tonight?

Please Login to Remove!

anyone else experiencing extremely delayed BIS email delivery today?

i just sent an email to my gmail account and another one to my sprint.blackberry.net email account, and it has been 10 minutes and they still haven't reached my 8130... i was experiencing strange problems earlier where none of my data apps were working even though i had a strong 1XEV signal -- browser, telenav, email were not working but i was receiving SMS. i hard reset my device and it seemed to go back to normal, even though i had a couple messages that i had sent to my blackberry.net address much earlier delivered quite a bit later....

so i figured hard resetting had fixed everything, but push email, even my instant delivery blackberry.net address, is STILL lagging badly (assuming those emails will come through eventually)... could this be a problem with the BIS servers? is there a possibility that my device has problems? i've had this 8130 for a week now and everything was working perfectly up until today, which is why i'm not inclined to believe it's my device's fault.

the only thing i did today was to install sprint navigation, clear the service event log (alt-LGLG), and i think that's it....

at first i thought maybe JiveTalk was hogging resources since i was connected with 3 accounts, but this time i haven't even started JiveTalk, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.... any ideas?

Rob
Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon

Yep - check in here...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...n-12-03-a.html
Closed Thread