BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 11:38 AM   #1
nalltm

Model: ALL
Default User name change

Please Login to Remove!

How do I change my user name from nalltm to something else?
Old 09-20-2005, 06:18 PM   #2
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

since you don't have much of a post count, why not just logout with this account and register a new one?
Old 09-21-2005, 09:26 AM   #3
nalltm

Model: ALL

this is true.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:53 AM   #4
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

Model: All

Ok changed my stuff. Ya might want to consider letting people change incase they want to.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #5
jibi
BlackBerry God

not possible in vbulletin. you into electronic music and orbital (the live PA)?
Old 09-22-2005, 02:11 PM   #6
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Had a room mate in Korea that turned me to it and I've never looked back.. Even though im old and have a wife and kids. Check out DJ KPhonyxx if you ever get a chance.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:31 PM   #7
jibi
BlackBerry God

well, i'm more into drum & bass these days - liquid funk and downtempo. orbital is always a nice little blast from the past, though. i caught them in atlanta in 2000, if i remember correctly - they are a GREAT live performance! i run a website that focuses on my state's dance scene, so i haven't paid for a club night in the last 3-4 years now - always nice to be industry. i also help administer the atlanta drum & bass website/forum.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:15 PM   #8
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

I'm a trance/Progressive Trance. Keyoki and Oakenfold are magical. Drum and Bass gave me headaches but i learned some different moves and started enjoying it.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:11 PM   #9
jibi
BlackBerry God

hehe. the dnb you probably heard that gave you headaches gives me headaches. however, there are some alternatives, such as John B's 'Trance & Bass' (you may like that - lots of synths, vocals). I'd HIGHLY recommend High Contrast and LTJ Bukem, though, if you want to listen to some more 'intelligent' dnb... hehe.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:49 AM   #10
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

When the Army had me in Savannah, GA all the techno clubs spun DnB but it was bad DnB. It was just boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom over and over. you would watch the dj and he would change records but it was the same thing. over and over. I got so sick of it. The D.Js sucked. They would have HUGE advertisment for a DJ coming in from New York or something and it was the same thing everytime. I did find a good house/radio house place but it got to trendy.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:46 PM   #11
jibi
BlackBerry God

SCAT has a really good liquid funk DJ named Beta. Savannah hasn't really been what you would call a center point of activity for the Georgia scene though. Atlanta's DNB scene is one of the best here stateside, with acts like Evol Intent (Nick, Mike and AJ), Mayhem (Anthony), and Impulse (Josh) all residing within the perimeter. Evol Intent was signed to the Renegade Hardware label, becoming the first stateside act to garner that achievement. The TOV Music family (Renegade Recordings, Trouble on Vinyl, and Renegade Hardware) is the largest or second largest drum & bass label in the world.

They all have the music you'd probably dislike, though. Evol Intent is just as its name suggests, although they are nightmarish glitch+IDM'ish type drum & bass (they created their own genre). But anyhow, the city has become one of the 'must' stops on almost all drum & bass tours in North America. I had a great time at LTJ Bukem the other night at the Loft (just above Earthlink Live on W. Peachtree).
Old 09-28-2005, 09:42 AM   #12
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

I am very open. I like alot. The scene in Savannah is basically, very odd SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) people. And drunk army guys. I had to evac a hurricane in 99 and was very unhappy that it missed. That town needs to sink. But that is another story. Do you like keoki? I LOVED him until i was raving in NYC or DC (can't remember) and he was so messed up on drugs he acctually fell on the tables! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 12:42 PM   #13
jibi
BlackBerry God

back in 99'ish or so, sure. but i rarely listen to trance and house anymore, if at all possible. hehe. there's a great (but weird) movie called Party Monster, starring Macaulay Culkin and Seth Green, that shows Keoki's humble beginnings. i've met him in the last two years or so and he's not such a bad guy now... definitely did some growing up.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:43 AM   #14
orbtlrave
CrackBerry Addict

Good for him. I have heard of that movie but didn't know it had anything to do with him. I hate Mac so I never wanted to watch it.