Old 03-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
crucifixion
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Default Weird email issues

Please Login to Remove!

I have a 9530 and Running .75 and have BES

1. I get my corporate email and my personal email (AOL) to the phone. So whenever I get a work email, if I read it on my phone, then it will be automatically marked as read in my work Outlook. And if I don't read it on the phone, it remains unread in Outlook. So both the phone and Outlook are syncronized. However, my AOL is not quite like that. Now, if I get an email to my phone and read it on my phone, then when I go to AOL it will be read. However, if I get an email to my AOL and read it on AOL.com, it still shows up as unread on my phone. So its not fully synchronized. Anyone know how to fix?

2. I don't know what it is but whenever I get an email (BES or AOL), it will show up on my messages as unread, but it will also say I have an SMS as well. If I read the email, then the SMS notification disappears. Maybe its my theme? I downloaded a Today theme from crackberry (its called Untitled 5 on my phone) that has a Messages line, SMS/MMS line, and Calendar line on the homescreen, as well as four icons on the bottom for quick access. So when I get an email, it will look like this: Messages (1), SMS/MMS (1), and then when I read the email, both numbers go away.

3. Simple question but can't seem to find it on the phone- how do I enable HTML pictures for my emails? Right now when I get my work emails, I get a whole mess of <html/file.gif> etc and its hard to read what is in the email since the pictures and things didn't load. I found the option that says Auto More but that didn't do anything. I only have this issue with my BES email, not my AOL.
Closed Thread