dennis_boerger
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700
Default PL/SQL -> JDeveloper -> MDS Studi

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

I am working on the following setup.
1) creating a PL/SQL Package
2) Creating and publishing a PL/SQL based WebService with the JDeveloper (WSDL File is created)
3) Generating a BB Application (Quick Start) with the MDS Studio.

My issue is, that when I create the BB Application by the MDS Studio, the WSDL file is not accpeted (The selected WSDL is invalid. Cause: Feature 'schema' not found.) It seems that the XML validation failed.
When I delete the 'schema' part of the WSDL file, the file is accepted and published on the BB.

But when I start the BB Application, the SOAP Connection fails (An Error has occured, SOAP Connection failed: nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)

I think that the SOAP connection is refused because of the deleted part of the WSDL file because this section contains something about SOAP.

Any hints regarding this problem? I used the defaults given by the JDeveloper and MDS Studio Wizards during the creation process of the Webservice and the BB Application.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:51 AM   #2
dennis_boerger
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700
Default Solution found

The JDevoloper publishes its WebService on port 8988. The Simulator listens to port 8888.

The get rid of the problem, just configure the OC4j Server to listen on port 8888 (Tools->Embedded OC4J Server Preferences->Startup) and everything works fine.
Closed Thread