Old 07-24-2009, 04:36 AM   #1
SD23 GS

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default 8800 help required

Please Login to Remove!

Morning,

I purchased my 8800 when in America it was unlocked to T-Mobile from its original network AT&T. Everything was working perfectly well until my applications disappeared there is nothing on the screen even if I click the “menu” button. Can someone please tell me how I can get all my applications including Options, Text messages ext, ext... back?

I can still see certain apps when I click “alt” and the “back” button.

Also is it possible to use Blackberry Messenger on the 8800 model? I have it already installed before all applications disappeared but is it compatible with the 8800 model?

Cheers, Sono.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Wirelessly posted (White and Nerdy)

BB messenger comes preloaded with any blackberry since the 7xxx series.

As for your icon issue: while the phone it powered on, remove the back cover(make sure the phone is powered on while you are doing this)

Leave it out for a minute or so, and then put it back in. This should fix your problems
Old 07-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
SD23 GS

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Hi dankarlinski,

Blackberry Messenger was already installed on the phone when I received it but when I added the code of a mate I got nothing.

In regards to the Icons I assume you were talking about the battery being removed whilst the phone was on, I tried this and left it out for about 2 minutes with no luck.

I visited a phone shop today they said my phone needs to be re-flashed at a cost, I am assuming someone knows how to do this online via downloads, if anyone can help that would be great.

Sono.
Closed Thread