BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 03:56 PM   #1
Argelius
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700c
Default First Sync using PocketMac for BB: all okay except no email addresses

Please Login to Remove!

I just entered the happy world of Blackberry about two hours ago. Bye-bye Treo. Helloooooo Blackberry!

I just did my first Sync between AddressBook and iCal. Everything seemed to go well except no email addresses from AddressBook came across to the Blackberry.

Apologies if this has been previously addressed, but my searches didn't produce anything...
Old 04-22-2006, 06:03 PM   #2
cblackberrynyc
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700c
Carrier: at&t your world. Delivered.

Just keep a good score on what your able to do with PocketMac for Blackberry now while your able to return your BB. What it is what it is.

Saddly even though there is a app to sync mac to Blackberry, the mac user is still at a disadvantage if syncing blackberry to mac is desired. If it works at all.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:19 AM   #3
Chinasaur
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Z30
Carrier: T-Mobile

Custom labels confuse the proggie or the BB..not sure which. I had to edit the entire Address book so that all phone numer and email labels were either Home or Work. It didn't send anything that didn't have that label.

Once the SK3 comes out, I'll have to rename all the labels again because the HiptopOS can understand custom labels. Why the BB doesn't is beyond me.

Luck.
Closed Thread