BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 07:36 AM   #21
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

FWIW, the faux leather is very, very appealing... as Paris would say, 'Now that's hot'. Seriously one of the best features of the new device. It's much better than the faux rubber on the edges of the Curve... let's hope the leather doesn't wear off as quickly as the Curve's rubber.

...and I would highly recommend protection (not a rubber) for your Bold. One scratch in that leather back and it won't look so elegant anymore.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #22
Attila The Hun
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T,Orang

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi View Post
FWIW, the faux leather is very, very appealing... as Paris would say, 'Now that's hot'. Seriously one of the best features of the new device. It's much better than the faux rubber on the edges of the Curve... let's hope the leather doesn't wear off as quickly as the Curve's rubber.

...and I would highly recommend protection (not a rubber) for your Bold. One scratch in that leather back and it won't look so elegant anymore.

it will hurt only the 1st time it scratch
Old 06-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #23
PPCMD
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

It gives a textured design and appeal. In the earlier deacades the dashboards in cards were just stamped steel with no expectation of appearance or protection. I wonder how those dashboards felt to a persons face when they hit because the auto industry didn't want seat belts either. Good thing times have changed huh.
Closed Thread