BlackBerry Master

Model: 8320
PIN: infarina
Carrier: of alotta bacteria

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau View Post
Wirelessly posted

When I clicked on the link, I got an error message saying that I don't have permission to enter the site.
That's weird. I was able to see the website. Anybody else have the same issue? I guess try putting into your URL: sbsh.net
Old 09-27-2008, 01:29 PM   #22
visortgw
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9930
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Thumbs up SBSH Releases SafeWallet for BlackBerry

FYI...

The beta test announced earlier has concluded, and SBSH (SBSH Mobile Software - Innovative applications for a mobile world!) has released their first BlackBerry application. The press release can be found on their website (SBSH Mobile Software - Innovative applications for a mobile world!):
"September 24th, 2008 - SBSH Mobile Software announced today a pioneer in the BlackBerry market - SafeWallet Pro for BlackBerry! SafeWallet Pro is a secure storage application designed to help you manage all your private information in one place! Including a mobile version for your BlackBerry and a PC companion that will keep your wallet synchronized all the time! Use SafeWallet Pro to store ATM PINs, passwords, addresses, bank account info and much more! ..."
SBSH SafeWallet Pro trial version can be downloaded from the following link:
SBSH Mobile Software - Innovative applications for a mobile world!
This needs to be installed using the Desktop Manager as it installs the PC (desktop) companion as well as the BlackBerry app.

Last edited by visortgw; 09-27-2008 at 01:53 PM..
Closed Thread