Old 03-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
Lexidrew

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel
Smile Beta Testers Needed

Please Login to Remove!

Hello All.

Thank you for reading this posting. We are seeking BlackBerry users to test a beta version of a new software product that aids parents and employers to create a safer mobile phone experience.

Most folks on this site are not candidates for the software; however because of your experience and familiarity with the BlackBerry product and high degree of discrimination you are the perfect group to test a product of this nature.

Ideal candidates will be located in the United States, use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox and have an internal GPS that is accessible to third party software. (Verizon Wireless Blackberries are not compatible with this beta version, but we are working on a future release that will be.)

The test requires you to create a user account, select phone settings and install the beta software onto the BlackBerry. Creating the user account and installing the beta software takes skilled users 8 to 10 minutes and average users about 15 minutes. During the set up and installation, we would request that you also “play dumb” and use our live support operator (when they are on line) to ask questions. We are trying to get the bugs worked out of that too!

Once the software is installed, we would ask that you test and “live” with the software for a couple of days, then send us the log file that the software automatically creates along with any issues that may have occurred.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a private message and I will send over the details of the product and the website address. After review, please let me know if you would like to participate in the testing, and I will send a coupon code via email for free access and download of the software.

Until we have completed this initial round of beta testing, we are asking that details of the product be kept out of the public forum. Thanks in advance for your understanding on this.

All the best,

Lexi
Old 03-26-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Is this not a double post? laker072 published a similar post a few days ago with the same title.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:38 AM   #3
Lexidrew

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Nextel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
Is this not a double post? laker072 published a similar post a few days ago with the same title.
Hello, Dubdub. I am posting again because we will be doing the second round in a matter of days.

We have completed the initial round of testing and would like you guys to try out the next version of the software, when it is ready. I see you participated in the first test and would like to thank you for your help in getting our product perfect for our users.

Thanks, Dubdub.

Last edited by Lexidrew; 03-27-2009 at 02:41 AM..
Closed Thread