Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
pandusetiawan

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Indosat
Default Object Push Service Gone

Please Login to Remove!

Hi..I just got my 9780 about a month ago.About 3 days ago,my bluetooth connection are getting weird.the object push service are missing.I try to upgrade OS,it works for a moment,but after I restart the device,object push are missing again.I try security wipe,same thing happened,it run smoothly transfering the file from&to my 9780,and there is object push service on the bluetooth properties.but after I restart the device,it's gone again.
Anyone can help me with this?are there any service book I have to delete?are there any relation with the service provider?because about in the same time the bluetooth started acting weird..the browser are have a problem too...sometimes I have to delete Blackberry Internet Browsing Service from service book or the browser won't get connected.
Any help will be very appreciated.Thank you in advanced.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 03-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
juming
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: XL
Default Re: Object Push Service Gone

Yup I'm also thinking that service book has some "key" that make object push locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandusetiawan View Post
Hi..I just got my 9780 about a month ago.About 3 days ago,my bluetooth connection are getting weird.the object push service are missing.I try to upgrade OS,it works for a moment,but after I restart the device,object push are missing again.I try security wipe,same thing happened,it run smoothly transfering the file from&to my 9780,and there is object push service on the bluetooth properties.but after I restart the device,it's gone again.
Anyone can help me with this?are there any service book I have to delete?are there any relation with the service provider?because about in the same time the bluetooth started acting weird..the browser are have a problem too...sometimes I have to delete Blackberry Internet Browsing Service from service book or the browser won't get connected.
Any help will be very appreciated.Thank you in advanced.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Closed Thread