Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
bc2mc3

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Media Card question

Please Login to Remove!

I have a new Blackberry 8130 Pearl using Verizon. I also use a Mac computer which I have found out is not the greatest to use with Blackberry. I have downloaded PocketMac for Blackberry but it does not have most of the desktop software. I have been trying to figure out how to get ringtones on my phone and how to use the media card.

I have gone to Options and enabled everything I am supposed to for the media card to work, however when I plug in my blackberry with my usb, my computer is not recognizing that anything has been connected. Therefore when I try to sync any music files or any itunes library, nothing is happening as my computer is not recognizing the media card or that anything is connected by usb.

Is this a media card problem, a mac computer compatibility problem or am I just not doing something correctly.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this. I love my blackberry and really want to be able to use it fully.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
redhandeddenial
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vzw

honestly the best way to put ringtones/ music on your card, involving a mac is with a card reader. this way it is seen as a disk drive on your mac and files can be dragged into thier proper folders.

if that is not going to work for you make sure mass media mode is turn on on your bberry

options>media card> mass storage mode support =on

and
auto mass storage..........

on prompt or yes
Closed Thread