Old 09-27-2007, 01:25 PM   #41
boobybabymommy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Thumbs down RE:the world's longest run-on sentence

Please Login to Remove!

Well sorry for trying to put some info that i considered important for future buyers, if you don't like my paragraphs & everything else, I'm not going to stop posting cus of YOU, sorry i don't meet your standards in to writing, unless you want me to cancel my user account with you guys, trust me there are more sites and more friendly ppl to talk to, not @$$3$ like the ones I've encountered here already. i was just trying to be nice and make new friends that have a BB as well, sorry 4 bothering you all.

Jen
Old 09-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #42
DaCurryman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobybabymommy View Post
Well sorry for trying to put some info that i considered important for future buyers, if you don't like my paragraphs & everything else, I'm not going to stop posting cus of YOU, sorry i don't meet your standards in to writing, unless you want me to cancel my user account with you guys, trust me there are more sites and more friendly ppl to talk to, not @$$3$ like the ones I've encountered here already. i was just trying to be nice and make new friends that have a BB as well, sorry 4 bothering you all.

Jen
No one is asking you to stop posting, nor is anyone saying that you're bothering us. I'm sure others (like myself) are appreciative of information you share (just like other posters). The comment was just to note that your points would be more helpful if they were presented in a more clear manner...that's all. Don't think anyone was trying to be mean.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #43
DaCurryman
Thumbs Must Hurt

People should note that Amazon has now increased the price to $75 after discounts/rebates.

They also added in the description, the processing time as 2-4 weeks for the Titanium and 4-6 weeks for the Pale Gold.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #44
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles

Quote:

Jen
Please, no name calling. Nobody called you a name. They only asked that you write a little more clearly so that your posts are easier to read. Honestly, I couldn't understand the long paragraph above, either. It's not personal, just would be easier for others to understand you.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #45
TeritaM
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Torch
Carrier: Island of Misfit Toys

the price is jacked up to $75 now...jokes
Old 09-28-2007, 04:21 PM   #46
boobybabymommy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default BB Curve 8320 from Amazon

Well in that case i apologize to everyone, i didn't mean for anyone to have a hard time reading my post. I promise I'll be more clear on the next posts.

I just went to amazons site and for my surprise i noticed they incremented the price to the BBC 8320 to $124.99, still is buy one with rebate second one full price, that really SUCKS!!!

I was waiting for Monday to have the money in to my account to buy both phones for me and my DH and now am kinda doubtful about it, i mean its still a heck of a deal but we just found out that we have our second baby on the way:$ and well, babies are EXPENSIVE!.

The phones are still great phones i just don't know if now we're getting them or not.

Also i was wondering, maybe anybody knows and have a good answer to this:
In the case that i bought the BBC 8320's from amazon, i know i will be billed as soon as the phones are shipped, withing 2-4 weeks.

The question is if i get Amazon's bill most likely within the time i receive the phones, when will i get my first TMO's bill? would it be at the same time along the phones or within a month or 2 after activation?
Because if its within a month or two after activating the phones i might be making the purchase first thing on Monday. YAY!!! Thanks.

Jen

Last edited by boobybabymommy; 09-28-2007 at 04:25 PM..
Old 09-29-2007, 12:02 PM   #47
pkittie
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmobile

I am very sorry if you felt insulted about my remark-as others have said, it was just a reaction about how difficult it was to read it. Especially since it had a lot of (useful) information.

I hope you continue to peruse this forum-it's nice to have people who are excited to use and have Crackberries and are willing to share everything about them!

*puts on dunce cap and sits in the corner*
Old 09-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #48
USNAVY
Thumbs Must Hurt

I knew I should have bought this yesterday when it was 75 dollars....crap.

Oh well it's still cheaper than through T-Mobile. I'll take the plunge and buy it!
Old 09-29-2007, 04:19 PM   #49
boobybabymommy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Well i just happenned to check on Free Cell Phones & Cell Phone Service - AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, and more. cus i was searching for a better price for a curve 8300 4 AT&T and i happenned to find that they have it $9.99 after rebates still have to the full price at first but after mail n rebates the price is 9 bucks well thats a good deal.
The problem is that the promotional price ends on the October first (monday.) FIGURES!

Last edited by boobybabymommy; 09-29-2007 at 04:30 PM..
Old 09-29-2007, 06:50 PM   #50
DaCurryman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAVY View Post
I knew I should have bought this yesterday when it was 75 dollars....crap.

Oh well it's still cheaper than through T-Mobile. I'll take the plunge and buy it!
It's still $75 final price. It's just $125 up front since they're a $50 mail in rebate.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #51
boobybabymommy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default BB Curve 8320 from Amazon

Still if you want to buy 2 or more only the primary line gets the rebate.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #52
USNAVY
Thumbs Must Hurt

I've never actually received a mail in rebate with a cell phone before, I figured it was a marketing gimmick. I've been promised them before...but never get it.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #53
dwc
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Carrier: tmob

Quote:
<snip...> the down side is that the gold doesnt cover our area but the titanium does, so we both will be getting one...
I don't understand this. Gold vs. Titanuim is just the color of the case, no? has nothing to do with coverage...
Old 10-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #54
DaCurryman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwc View Post
I don't understand this. Gold vs. Titanuim is just the color of the case, no? has nothing to do with coverage...
That was my understanding as well.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #55
boobybabymommy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Yeah i now but when you go to amazons page and you do the search for both titanium and the gold, they only show Titanium on my area or zipcode, and the gold is not available so.
Maybe this answers the confussion.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #56
swstranger
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700

Another Amazon question....

Say I don't like T-Mobile coverage...can I still cancel in the trial period and get my money back on the phones?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:21 AM   #57
dwc
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Carrier: tmob

Another contender in the low price leader contest...

Ushopwireless / Venicom
Old 10-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #58
Nixxta
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Everyone please also check out the site above. My order from them will be in tomorrow. They are in stock and mine was sent overnight.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #59
theroadkill

PIN: Ask and perhaps ye shall receive.. :-)
Carrier: T-Mobile US
Exclamation Be cautious of Venicom/UShop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxta View Post
Everyone please also check out the site above. My order from them will be in tomorrow. They are in stock and mine was sent overnight.
Just a word of caution to or BBF Members.. I just looked them up on Reseller Ratings and 2 people never got rebates .. The 3rd reviewer just bought so they are hoping rebates go smoothly.. May mean something, or it may mean nothing..

UShopWireless Customer Ratings, Reviews and Prices at ResellerRatings
Old 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #60
USNAVY
Thumbs Must Hurt

My current phone through Verizon works perfectly fine, so I'll just wait for my 8320 to arrive from Amazon. Although let us know if the above link is a reputable seller and if you get your phone before us Amazon peeps do!
Closed Thread