Old 01-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
agnusphtual

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: NA
Default **Thanks to Mr. Blackberry**

Please Login to Remove!

Hi Blackberry Community,

Would like to say here which I personally wen through.
I purchased a Blackberry 9300 phone from a store at Dwarka, Delhi, India about an year ago.
Unfortunately I lost the billing receipt & I wanted to claim the warranty for my set.
I went to the same store for duplicate bill but was told that their software is updated & all the old data is gone & they cant retrieve it. They blamed everything on me and said you need to bear the loss.
I also called customer care where they also said that the same store can only help. But, I managed to get someone's number and then they gave me number of Mr. Ankur Ranne (Not sure of his surname).
I called him & explained him the issue. He just said that I take a look at the issue, you will get you duplicate bill.
Same day I got the call from the same store & they asked me to come to shop in evening. I went there & got the duplicate bill issued.

Moral: Dont know how successful Blackberry product works but one thing I experienced, Blackberry employees work very effieintly.
There is one man who took it as sole responsibility to own the work and completed it. This can be set as a very good example of customer satisfaction.
Thanks Mr. Ankur Ranne from Delhi, India.

Regards,
Anshul Gupta
Old 01-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Default Re: **Thanks to Mr. Blackberry**

I would definitely let BlackBerry know at their official site as we are not associated.