Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
mntmarion

Model: 7250
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default "Reply-to-All" issues Verizon BIS - 7250

Please Login to Remove!

I have a 7250 Verizon - set up where my email email from my comcast account is automatically forwarded to my BIS account -- [email address] account. I also have it all set-up so that everything is sent is masked as the [email address] account. I have been to doing for almost a year -- no issues.

Just in the past few days -- when i hit reply to all, [email address] is included in the reply-to-all list and my comcast account is recives a new email. This never happended before -- how can i fix this? Seems odd that it suddenly started doing this.

Just a note, unlike the comments about G-mail accounts its not receiving all sent items just included in the reply-to-all lists.

Thanks for any help in advance
Old 06-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: t low

After you hit Reply to ALL, scroll up and delete that TO: your own account.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:15 AM   #3
mntmarion

Model: 7250
PIN: N/A

yes that is an obvious solution but my point is it never used to be included in the list at all. why all of a sudden is it included in the reply list. And is there way to stop it from being included.
Closed Thread