Old 12-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
slewis1972
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7290
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Bes 4.0, service packs and BB Connect

Please Login to Remove!

Hi

Our UK Bes admin person has left, so its been left to me. Anyway - I need to evaluate the Nokia E61 with BB Connect and am having a few issues, namely, deleting emails on phone WONT delete on Exchange server, even though its set to reconcile on the phone. Also, when I choose to set reconcile now, it fails for no reason.

So - I have been looking at the BEs server.

Uk Bes - version - 4.0.3.11
US Bes - version - 4.0.4.9

Now, questions.

1. Bes service packs. Is that the number listed after the 4.0 - so UK has Service Pack 3, and US server has service pack 4. If not, where do I find the service packs

2. BB connect, do this work better under certain service packs/version sof BB Enterprise. Ok - I undestand it wont be perfect, but at least i need it to reconcile with the users exchange mailbox - which durring my testing has failed.

At the moment, my account is on the UK Be server and it wont reconcile. I will move it to the US Bes server to see but as there is service pack 6 out, thinking I should get the the US sys admins to upgrade there server and the UK one to the right software versions.

Any advice appreciated.

Scott
Closed Thread