Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
Candzz

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodacom
Default No transfer of media through Bluetooth

Please Login to Remove!

Can someone please help me with sending and receiving media via Bluetooth,I can't find the option to receive or send via Bluetooth.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 11-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
grantos

PIN: 2311F357C
Carrier: vodafone

Hi, u need to add the other device from the bluetooth menu first. Once you have done this go into your media foler and open either pictures/music/vid doesnt matter which one. Click your blackberry key then receive using bluetooth, get other phone to then click send and your sorted. As for sending stuff once you have paired up shouldn't be a problem unless its another blackberry in which case they will have to follow steps above, hope it helps.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Candzz

I prevously had a 8900 curve and the way you just explained it now is how I use to do it on that phone but now when I click on the blackberry key wen I'm in pics/vidoe/music the option to "receive using bluetooth" doesn't come up,even when I try to send something the option to "send using bluetooth" doesn't come up.Am I the only person having this problem?
Old 11-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
grantos

PIN: 2311F357C
Carrier: vodafone

Jus realised I have enver actually used the bluetooth on my torch! If i click on something i want to send and hold it, there is an option which says send, this opens up a sub menu which has a bluetooth option, do u get that?
Old 11-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
Candzz

I get the menu to send but I only get the option to send via text message/messenger contact/email/Facebook no option to send using bluetooth,do some special software or something to send and receive via bluetooth?
Old 02-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #6
ssupmanu

Carrier: Etisalat
Default Re: No transfer of media through Bluetooth

I am a new user to the Tourch and I had used a Curve (8520) and Bold(9700) earlier. I just recently brought a Tourch and I wanted to send a file and I couldnot find the Bluetooth option in "SEND"! Like Candzz had explianed, I face the same prob.

The pdf user manual says that you can send it to a bluetooth enabled device. But the ironic thing is where is the SEND button? :D

Any help on this guys??

Thanking you

Regards

Ssup Manu
Closed Thread