BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
rvritis

Model: 8700c
Unhappy 8700c Message List and Individual Message Font Size

Please Login to Remove!

I know this subject has been dealt with already, but all of the discussion thread answers don't seem to work on my 8700c. The problem is that I can successfully change the font size/type for everything I want on my 8700c EXCEPT the Message List and the individual Messages. These two items seem to be stuck on a large font size, no matter which theme I load or font size/type I change to. The large font makes it hard to read the message header info and makes for alot of wheel turning to read my messages. Anyone know about this "glitch"? How can I get the message List and the individual messages to display in a smaller font (i.e. the smallest available)???

Thanks for any help that can be given.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #2
naviwilliams
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9900
Carrier: AT&T

Remove the battery while the unit is on. Once you're back into it, change the theme, then change the font size to say a 8.

Does it stick now?
Old 09-05-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
rvritis

Model: 8700c
Default It Worked!!!

Yep, that did the trick. It now reacts to any subsequent font size changes I make. What's up with that? Hey, thanks for the help. I can sleep now!!!
Closed Thread