mocean11

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default Re: Intellisync - "Unknown Error Reported" - STILL BROKEN

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsDragon View Post
I still get the error message even after following the steps. I am running on Vista and syncronize to Outlook... Thank you!
I know this is a very late response but, don't spend one more minute on this. I constantly had this problem. It was fixed, then it wasn't. It worked, then it didn't. For a business phone, using Blackberries is time intensive, adversely effecting my productivity. Do yourself a favor. Get an iPhone or an Android phone. Everything just works. No reboots. No hard resets. No glitches interfering with your work. They just work. It was such a relief to leave RIM behind.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #42
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocean11 View Post
I know this is a very late response but, don't spend one more minute on this. I constantly had this problem. It was fixed, then it wasn't. It worked, then it didn't. For a business phone, using Blackberries is time intensive, adversely effecting my productivity. Do yourself a favor. Get an iPhone or an Android phone. Everything just works. No reboots. No hard resets. No glitches interfering with your work. They just work. It was such a relief to leave RIM behind.
Thanks for trolling by, clown.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #43
mocean11

Model: 9000
Carrier: att

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Thanks for trolling by, clown.
I'm not trolling. By stopping in and stating that, according to forum rules, you are yourself, trolling. I've have been a member here for a very long time, having been a Blackberry user for 8 years. Before you speak and insult someone you don't know, think before posting. Your post is offensive to me.

I have been through every working and defective blackberry there is. I ran my business using a Blackberry. Unfortunately, their quality declined and I could no longer be productive with it. You can insult me all you like, but that doesn't change the fact that RIM needs to ramp up to compete with the marketplace. Their phones have features I counted on; relied on. Once I could no longer do so, I had to move on for the sake of my business. If you don't like that, you're entitled to your opinion. Did you buy the stock at $74 too?

Last edited by mocean11; 07-18-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #44
stevetaz
CrackBerry Addict

Model: S III
Carrier: sprint
Default Re: Intellisync - "Unknown Error Reported" - RESOLVED!

Your original post in this thread simply read like get an iPhone or an Android because BBs essentially are terrible and non-productive.

If you had taken the time to offer some of the explanation you did in the second post certain assumptions probably would not have been made.

Bottom line is that you seem to have found an alternative that suits you. Why take the time to come here and post about devices you no longer care about?
Closed Thread