Old 11-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
Unclewho7

Model: 7130c
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Question InvisibleSHIELD Order Issue

Please Login to Remove!

Hey Everyone,

I ordered my InvisibleSHIELD 5 weeks ago and they still have no idea if it has even been shipped out! I talked to them today (keeping a neutral attitude and just asking questions) and the following is the details of the conversation that I had with them, keeping a neutral manner and just asking questions:

To confirm, I asked, "So basically, when you send an order USPS they don't log the order number, date shipped or log the event anywhere?" She said, "No, they don't."

I then asked, "Is there anyway that I can get a refund?" She replied, "Well, we need the shield back first." I then said, "Well, how do we do that? We can't determine if they ever shipped it out or not?" She then said, "We can't give a refund until we determine if it was shipped out and got lost or they are getting ready to ship it out."

I then asked, "Can you find out if it has even been shipped out?" She replied, "Our shipping department is very busy and I don't want to bother them right now. I might stop by there on my way when I take my break to see if they have sent it out. If they haven't, I might give you a refund, otherwise I will email you and let you know when they shipped it out."

I was totally blown away by the conversation. I told her that I have many people who own cells and iPods who are waiting for my review of the product before they go and order theirs. They keep asking me how my invisibleSHIELD is and I've been telling them that they haven't sent it to me yet. Hence, Zagg is beginnng to lose credability as I share this experience with more and more people.

This type of experience makes it very hard to trust doing business over the net. I usually prefer to go to a retail outlet and make my purchases but there was no retail outlet locally that carried the shield for my model.

Then IF I FINALLY get the order I then have to contend with the possibility that it is the wrong fit, send the product back and go through the whole process of them sending me the correct one!

Has anyone ordered their InvisibleSHIELD for the BB and not received it? Or has it been just my isolated situation?
Old 11-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
johnling
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
PIN: Cushion
Carrier: T-Mobile

I hope you get this resolved.

Thanks for passing along your experience. I'll avoid doing business with them!

9700, 8520 & Pearl -T-Mobile
Old 11-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

They used to be very quick, and reputable. However, the last one I ordered (and it will be the last) took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Not impressed.

Best Skins Ever Home Page is the same thing and much cheaper.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:55 PM   #4
johnling

Model: 9700
PIN: Cushion

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
They used to be very quick, and reputable. However, the last one I ordered (and it will be the last) took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Not impressed.

Thanks for the link John. I have so many bookmarks and looked at so much stuff before and after getting my Pearl I couldn't find my way back there. I ordered the full skin. However, I'm picky, I want it to look like it isn't there. No bubbles or dust stuck under it. I have a hard enough time with the screen protectors. I was thinking of hiring a surgeon to install the full skin.

9700, 8520 & Pearl -T-Mobile
Old 11-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
krylon..
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

I read this when you posted but forgot about. I ordered a screen protector for my curve and Ipod last Friday from InvisibleShield. They charged my card Sunday.. I've checked their site everyday since Sunday and it still says that there is no order with my name. I was goign to call but figured I would try email first. Got a reply a little bit ago saying my order was shipped, but they weren't sure when and that it should arrive soon..

I'll give it a few days and see if they come. If not, i'll call.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:12 AM   #6
fizz

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

I've ordered at least 5 times from them with no issues, USPS and UPS. USPS of course will take longer and is regular mail service which is always imo on God's good will. surprising.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
Kyos

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post

This sucks. They finally get the whole skin for the 8130.
I just got screen cover the other day. Had to get the one for the regular pearl. Oh well, order placed for new 8130 Total Body Skin from Best Skins Ever.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #8
TroyDBrown
No longer Registered.

Model: 9530
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.

Did you get this resolved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclewho7 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I ordered my InvisibleSHIELD 5 weeks ago and they still have no idea if it has even been shipped out! I talked to them today (keeping a neutral attitude and just asking questions) and the following is the details of the conversation that I had with them, keeping a neutral manner and just asking questions............................

Last edited by TroyDBrown; 12-19-2007 at 10:03 PM..
Old 12-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #9
s1cktwistedfreak

Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon

I'm afraid that InvisibleSHIELD has over reached their ability to service their customers. When I ordered from them last year, it took just 3 days for my order to arrive. I tried calling to check on my latest order and after being on hold for 50 minutes I gave up. This last order took took a full 2 weeks to arrive and I live 300 miles from Salt Lake.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
starsrblind
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: 24269de2

I've ordered a total of 5 shields from them over a year's stretch and each time, shipping got slower and slower...
Old 12-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #11
PARADOX-SEV
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
Smile

I drive 5 minutes over to their main office in Salt Lake City, Utah and pick them up. It only takes a few minutes and no waiting. They have some nice eye candy also.
Closed Thread