Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
turvey11

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default BBM contacts so close yet so far away. please help

Please Login to Remove!

Last night my friend lost his old pearl, and he never backed it up so when he bought a new curve he brought it to my house to restore from one of my back ups so hed have contacts. I made a special back up for him with just my address book and bmm. but i made a mistake because what happened was it switched the pin that was in everyone elses phone for me. my friends phone essentially took over my bbm identity. When I try to bbm someone the red clock comes up, saying it hasnt delivered.

so first i tried making a new back up for him to to load on to his device with just my address book, but that did nothing and he still could use my bbm like normal. so then i deleted everything off his bb but that did nothing either. then i saw the 'switch devices' option, so i loaded my bbm and stuff back on my friends phone then 'switched devices' but that didnt really work either, i still have all my contacts but im deleted out of everyones phone and when i try and message them i still get the red clock. As i switched devices my friend was able to have all my contacts available and when he tried to message them it would come up with the option to invite them to messenger.

So right now I have all my contacts but i can't talk to them. Anyone have any ideas??
Old 10-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
turvey11

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

oh people can't add me either it just doesn't come up on my phone when they invite me
Closed Thread