BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 10:08 AM   #1
miatek

Model: 8800
Default Warning: User from New Hampshire/Massachusetts

Please Login to Remove!

For The Forums Info Im A District Manager For Staples And Make A Real Good Living. Probaly Better Then Anyone Here. Also Get Company Paid Blackberry, Company Perks And 5 Weeks Paid Vaction. Ya Working For Staples Is A Dead End Job. All I Can Say Is Jibi Dont Like Me Because I Told Him Off. Its People Like Him That Cause So Many Problems For Users On Forums. He Thinks His Crap Dont Stink. Hes A Mod Oh Well. Stop Abuseing Your Mod Power. I Dont Need To Be On Here. I Dont Care. I Come On Here Because It Pisses Off Jibi. Im Totaly Legit. I Was Going To Be Meeting Up With Paratek And Do The Trade. How Is That Fraud Jibi? Huh Tell Me. Its Not. Hes Getting A Brand New Camera With Receipt. Not Fraud. Pooh Guy Huh. Jibi I Make Over 100k A Year. Ya Im Poor. My Wife Works For A Company Employed By Rim In The Usa. She Travels All The Time For Them. So Before You Open Your Trap Know What Your Talking About.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:28 AM   #2
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Jibi does his job well i doubt very seriously that he has any feelings what so ever about you. Jibi is probally the single most admired mod here because of his non pregidous(sp). So if he banned you it must be for a reason and for you to continue to make new accounts just shows your an asshole.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by miatek
For The Forums Info Im A District Manager For Staples And Make A Real Good Living. Probaly Better Then Anyone Here. Also Get Company Paid Blackberry, Company Perks And 5 Weeks Paid Vaction. Ya Working For Staples Is A Dead End Job. All I Can Say Is Jibi Dont Like Me Because I Told Him Off. Its People Like Him That Cause So Many Problems For Users On Forums. He Thinks His Crap Dont Stink. Hes A Mod Oh Well. Stop Abuseing Your Mod Power. I Dont Need To Be On Here. I Dont Care. I Come On Here Because It Pisses Off Jibi. Im Totaly Legit. I Was Going To Be Meeting Up With Paratek And Do The Trade. How Is That Fraud Jibi? Huh Tell Me. Its Not. Hes Getting A Brand New Camera With Receipt. Not Fraud. Pooh Guy Huh. Jibi I Make Over 100k A Year. Ya Im Poor. My Wife Works For A Company Employed By Rim In The Usa. She Travels All The Time For Them. So Before You Open Your Trap Know What Your Talking About.
1 - You never told me off
2 - You frauded the community by offering custom themes (prior to the release of the CDK) that were nothing more than renamed vendor themes
3 - You frauded our users/sellers - I've had no less than 5 people say that they've sent you BlackBerry devices or accessories and never received payment. You often posted on threads stating items had been sold and the seller replied back stating they had no clue what you were talking about
4 - You've frauded our users/buyers - I've had a couple of users complain privately and some publically concerning them sending you money and never receiving promised goods
5 - You threaten me quite a bit about legal action against the forum because you keep getting banned, stating it's your constitutional right to be on this forum
6 - You don't piss me off... you provide me with a) a loss of hope towards some aspects of our social ladders and those trying to climb them (you, my good sir, seem as if you are on the bottom rung); b) quite a laugh with some of your responses to me privately (or this one, for sure) and feable attempts at defrauding our users or yourself or whomever it is.

So, as for you're not frauding the community, please... this is REALLY getting old. You'd think that you'd actually read to the TOS when you sign up, atleast once on these 50 different accounts, no?

Quote:
This is a private forum, with posting and interaction privileges accessible by membership only. The owners and moderators of BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. At their discretion, the owners and moderators of BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community reserve the right to revoke membership privileges. At the discretion of the owners of BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community, continued attempts to access the website after the revocation of membership can be pursued through legal action.
Also, for anyone else, listed below are the various monikers this user has used and had banned (although this is not a complete list). He resides in New Hampshire, and I suppose works in Massachusetts.

Blackcrack
customidle
eaccess
FamilyGuy25
gizmoskin1
Hello_BB_Community
idle0095
idle00955
Jib1
Jibi1
jimajam
JustBB
Macmel
macmelcon1
macmelrob
macmelrob1
miatek
MyBB7520
My_BlackBerry
OutlookBerry
RIM_BlackBerry
RMBlackBerry
RMBlackBery
Running_Scared
ThyBB7520
XPBlackBerry
XXX
xxxx

You are NOT welcome here. You are NOT wanted here.

Last edited by jibi; 11-05-2006 at 12:28 PM..
Old 11-05-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
paratek
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint
Talking A Macmel Update!

A little humerous update on Macmel. I was going to go along with his in person meet tonight to do the trade..He stated he had the camera with a purchase reciept, and i was not concerned over the safety of the meet. I am a police officer in the town next to where he was supposed to meet up with me and i work with the Police in the town where we were meeting as a Paramedic. He picked the time, I was early by about 15 minutes...we were emailing back and forth as he was supposedly enroute. Then he emails saying he is stuck in traffic....he is going to be late....I ask for an ETA as i was not waiting all night. He replied that when he read my email he turned around and went home...LOL

He has a new baby at home so he is not going out again...lol

Would have been interesting running his registration through NCIC to see if he had warrants though...

I never expected him to show, but it wasn't that far out of my way and i had nothing to do until the Patriots game started. Let me know if anyone is in need of his phone number he gave me if you were screwed by him out of your product.

You should also see the emails where he talks about the forums giving him a bad wrap becasue of Jibi.....sounds like Jibi is right on the ball...

Paratek
Old 11-06-2006, 01:00 AM   #5
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

thanks for the post Paratek. man, this is absolutely hilarious!