CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Post Rolf Small themes

Please Login to Remove!

Theme name: Rolf Small (2)
Theme author: Rolf ( Iare Tosevite )
Theme credits: Everything that's same as default are by RIM.
Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8830. OS version 4.2.2.x tested, other versions is unknown, but must in least support themes.
Requirements: Default theme Blackberry Dimension Zen must be installed as this uses many graphics from that theme.
Theme download: See bottom.
Theme Cost: Those two themes are freeware. Enjoy.

The themes I made is not too fancy, but as name says, those themes is very small. Filesizes is about 110k at largest. Fonts is also tiny as you can see from screenshots. There is no wallpaper with this theme, it is designed to work with any and all wallpapers, dark or bright.

Ignore the black borders as I used a screenshots from Theme Creator so I could show all elements. Also ignore wireless icons because 8830 doesn't have that feature. I may export to other models, but I cannot test those versions.

Please post if you have any questions or problems with those themes. If you want other models to be exported, let me know too so you can test those versions too.

First theme: Rolf Small ( see reply for newer version )
This was made with older version of theme creator, so some message wndow icons may be still default depending on what version of OS you're using.

Second theme: Rolf Small 2
More message window icons is supported, as well as redesigned top of home screen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RolfSmall2.zip (55.6 KB, 158 views)

Last edited by Iare Tosevite; 08-19-2008 at 12:51 AM..
Old 08-16-2008, 01:29 AM   #2
Iare Tosevite
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
I made a new version of Rolf Small using new theme maker version.

I liked the graphics on second version but liked the first theme design better, so I made updated version of Rolf Small using graphics from second version.

I then changed title bar slightly to account for wireless (for whenever I export for wireless-supported models). It made for much cleaner look.

Oh yeah wallpaper is NOT included. It's from http://www.blackberryforums.com/medi...allpapers.html if you want to use it with this theme. This wallpaper really works with the simple design.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Rolf-Small.zip (51.6 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by Iare Tosevite; 08-16-2008 at 01:32 AM.. Reason: Graphics change to offsite host for quality.
Closed Thread