Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
akosnitzky
BBF Moderator

Model: 9650
Carrier: Verizon BIS
Default 60 Second review

Please Login to Remove!

This review was a bit better than some of the other ones I saw.

60-second review of Verizon's BlackBerry Storm - Technology - MiamiHerald.com

LET'S GO CANES!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
dfdeath

Model: 9350
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks. Hard to find decent reviews
Old 11-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Arcangel
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: APPLE
Carrier: AT&T white 32G iPhone 3GS

please half of these reviews are biased at best against the storm. one reputable review site had the editor reviewing the phone and she was blasting the sorm. one of her complaints was the inability to perform carps lock and number lock. If she would have bothered to hold down the keys for 2 seconds she would have seen how easy it is. Some people will listen to these talking heads and not even look at the phone idiots i say idiots.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
koki
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: BIG RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcangel View Post
please half of these reviews are biased at best against the storm. one reputable review site had the editor reviewing the phone and she was blasting the sorm. one of her complaints was the inability to perform carps lock and number lock. If she would have bothered to hold down the keys for 2 seconds she would have seen how easy it is. Some people will listen to these talking heads and not even look at the phone idiots i say idiots.
i saw that one it really pissed me off...its one thing to be bias but she was straight f@#kin retarded. just because of her that website's reviews now hold no weight in my books. and the video should be pulled for false info on how the storm works.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
PDXbyStorm
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfdeath View Post
Thanks. Hard to find decent reviews
The key point in that review is that she said she wasn't sure, but after a day she loved it.

I think many reviewers need to spend time with it. I've had four days, and there is so much after four days that comes easier to me now than on Friday.