Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
melodic
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T
Default Shipping confirmation email!

Please Login to Remove!

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation email? This morning I received an email saying my order was placed but didn't receive a shipping confirmation or tracking #. I emailed the rep and he told me the 8320 is already back ordered and it might not ship today. Has anyone gotten a shipped confirmation?
Old 09-21-2007, 01:21 PM   #2
crisambo
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9780
PIN: Another name for the flagstick, term more commonly used by amateurs
Carrier: TMO, ATT, Nextel, Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodic View Post
Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation email? This morning I received an email saying my order was placed but didn't receive a shipping confirmation or tracking #. I emailed the rep and he told me the 8320 is already back ordered and it might not ship today. Has anyone gotten a shipped confirmation?
Email confirmation doesn't get sent until UPS actually picks-up the shipments. After that, service @ tmobileorders . com will send the email providing the tracking number and a link to UPS . com for ease in checking the status of the shipment. . . . We should get the email either tonite or tomorrow morning..
Old 09-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #3
segeln4me
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: iPhon
Default No news is not always good news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodic View Post
Nothing here yet. I just checked again online and no update on the order. I wonder if it will go out Monday. My rep told me I would have it Tuesday at the latest. I might go to the store tomorrow and see if I can just pick it up since they have not shipped it yet. I was able to do that before with another phone for my son.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles

I remember when the Pearl came out I ordered it on release day. I paid for express shipping but it took a week because they were backordered. There was a long thread on it as everyone had the same problems when ordering from TMo Customer Care.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #5
Contender36
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: 205CC1FC
Carrier: T-Mobile

everytime i order a phone a new phone with tmo, i NEVER get an email, the cs rep tells me to check UPS and to use my phone number with the dashes as a reference number, thats all i get... im getting jipped...
Old 09-22-2007, 01:23 AM   #6
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contender36 View Post
everytime i order a phone a new phone with tmo, i NEVER get an email, the cs rep tells me to check UPS and to use my phone number with the dashes as a reference number, thats all i get... im getting jipped...
That's all I've ever gotten.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:34 AM   #7
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700

I pre-ordered with a rep on thursday, and had a confirmation on the 20th, but I see no tracking info and when I called on it, they informed me it had not shipped. I may forgo the 1 year deal and just go get it at the store, I can always call and cancel my order on sat before they ship it monday.

Sigh.... Why can't it just be easy...
Old 09-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #8
Contender36
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: 205CC1FC

if i remembered right, they read you something saying once the order has been placed, they can not alter shipping address, cancel the order, or change any details......
Old 09-22-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Yep, I've heard that line before. You can't cancel. You can return it once you get it, though.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:37 AM   #10
Nerd
Thumbs Must Hurt

While ordering today the CSR made it a point to tell me that there were no backorders so the order should be on time and shipped asap. I ordered at around 4pm (Friday), just tracked the order and the "billing information was received" by UPS at 10:45pm, and the "origin scan" in Kentucky occurred just after midnight. No UPS on the weekends so I think it should arrive on Tuesday.

Edit: Scratch that, I just realized the expected delivery date on the UPS site says September 24!

Last edited by Nerd; 09-22-2007 at 02:46 AM..
Old 09-22-2007, 05:52 AM   #11
melodic
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000

what website are you guys checking the status of your order on? the email i got had a bad link. is there a way we can just pick one up at the store? (i assume no..but i had to ask)

edit* i found the site to check your order confirmation.

Last edited by melodic; 09-22-2007 at 06:02 AM..
Old 09-22-2007, 05:59 AM   #12
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

There are a few limited reports of some corporate retail stores selling it, however the party line for the majority of them appears to be Monday. There is another rumor that the corporate retail stores have now been instructed to start sales today, Saturday.

Your mileage may vary.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:53 AM   #13
djransom
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
While ordering today the CSR made it a point to tell me that there were no backorders so the order should be on time and shipped asap. I ordered at around 4pm (Friday), just tracked the order and the "billing information was received" by UPS at 10:45pm, and the "origin scan" in Kentucky occurred just after midnight. No UPS on the weekends so I think it should arrive on Tuesday.

Edit: Scratch that, I just realized the expected delivery date on the UPS site says September 24!
That was pretty quick. I ordered mine around the same time yesterday and there is no tracking info as of yet. I just received my confirmation text of the upgrade this morning and I'm glad that I did because I leary of whether the order went through.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #14
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Yeah, the link I got in my email was bad too, it's under the support section on their website. Here's a link to it:

https://securecheckout.t-mobile.com/...orderstatus.do

FWIW, when I called about the status of the order, she said it's still in submitted status and I could cancel it anytime before it ships.

I am going to look at them in the store in a few, and will decide if I'm going to wait till tues-wed or just cancel the other order and bring one home NOW!
Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 AM   #15
canesfins
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Torch
Carrier: BTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
There are a few limited reports of some corporate retail stores selling it, however the party line for the majority of them appears to be Monday. There is another rumor that the corporate retail stores have now been instructed to start sales today, Saturday.

Your mileage may vary.
Retail stores are selling today, but only with new activitations, they are not doing upgrades
Old 09-22-2007, 10:40 AM   #16
segeln4me
Thumbs Must Hurt

I just checked again, nothing new. Also nothing on UPS with my number. I called CS and after waiting for 10 minutes, they said since it is a business account, they have to transfer me and then I waited another long time and gave up. Oh well! At least I already have a Curve and when Titanium T-Mobile Wifi Curve arrives, it will be newer than the others that are out there ;)
Old 09-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #17
Nerd
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by djransom View Post
That was pretty quick. I ordered mine around the same time yesterday and there is no tracking info as of yet. I just received my confirmation text of the upgrade this morning and I'm glad that I did because I leary of whether the order went through.
Try this: How Do I Track the Status of My Order?

If you ordered express shipping, track via UPS (They use next day saver)... All you need to do is type in your mobile number in the reference field (xxx-xxx-xxxx), make sure the date range is correct (it usually is by default) and check off that you agree to UPS terms, and it will tell you if your package is out or not. I also got my confirmation text this morning, way after the package was out, so you may be in the clear.

*UPS update: The package already arrived at the local UPS warehouse! The warehouse is a 10 minute drive from me. Trying to find out if the warehouse is open for customer pick-ups on Saturdays. Anyone have any experience with the Maspeth, NY UPS warehouse on weekends?

Edit: Pick up location is only open Mon - Fri :(

Last edited by Nerd; 09-22-2007 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #18
djransom
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
Try this: How Do I Track the Status of My Order?

If you ordered express shipping, track via UPS (They use next day saver)... All you need to do is type in your mobile number in the reference field (xxx-xxx-xxxx), make sure the date range is correct (it usually is by default) and check off that you agree to UPS terms, and it will tell you if your package is out or not. I also got my confirmation text this morning, way after the package was out, so you may be in the clear.

*UPS update: The package already arrived at the local UPS warehouse! The warehouse is a 10 minute drive from me. Trying to find out if the warehouse is open for customer pick-ups on Saturdays. Anyone have any experience with the Maspeth, NY UPS warehouse on weekends?

Edit: Pick up location is only open Mon - Fri :(
Thanks for the info. I usually track it by my cell number anyway. Nothing has come up as of yet. Maybe it won't ship till Monday. I know I got my confirmation text this morning and that way I know my order went through.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #19
segeln4me
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by segeln4me View Post
I just checked again, nothing new. Also nothing on UPS with my number. I called CS and after waiting for 10 minutes, they said since it is a business account, they have to transfer me and then I waited another long time and gave up. Oh well! At least I already have a Curve and when Titanium T-Mobile Wifi Curve arrives, it will be newer than the others that are out there ;)
Alright, just checked and according to T-Mobile web site it shipped yesterday and has a tracking number. Should be to me on Monday!
Old 09-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
pamon
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMO
Default Just got my 8320 via CS... 3 day shipping?

Just ordered mine today via CS on an upgrade at $299 w/ $50 MIR. No overnight options for shipping, said i'd get it on Wed with the $15 shipping option. Didn't think any stores in OC (CA) would have any today. Makes me want to call around at 6pm or so and check them out. Don't know if i can cancel my order via CS now though....

Don't want to wait till Wed...
Closed Thread