Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Danos8

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Digicel
Default Blackberry pearl rebooting

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys, my friend has a blackberry pearl 8100 and after he installed some random app it started continuously rebooting. He doesnt have internet access atm so he gave it to me and i decided I'll try to fix it. I have permission to do anything to it so i would like you guys to suggest some actions that I could perform to fix it.
Of course I've done some heavy googling and found a guide that seemed very good but it didn't say how to get the firmware, so in looking for the firmware i found this site and downloaded the firmware in one of the sticky threads. The guide basically entailed the following steps Loader.exe > attach blackberry > click next fast > and then select to reinstall firmware, however the part to reinstall firmware was problematic as the loader.exe didn't find the firmware I installed. So basically I would like you guys to tell me what I should do from now or perhaps point me to the correct software file. Thanks for the suggestions.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules