No longer Registered.

Model: 7100T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: At&T
Thumbs up

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimispier View Post

Unlike most of the disgruntled complaints you receive, I am a business and marketing major in college. I am handing the Dynoplex company a gift of information that many people feel is important to them. You can't put a price on this type of free market research. Not only that, but the Dynoplex company is getting free development advice from people who want the product..

I believe that a company should (and needs) to make money to pay people and turn out new and innovative products. However, if companies stop listening to the consumer and start listening to their wallets, they will eventually fail..

This may be something to print off and share with the company executives or not..
nice pieces of advice
Old 07-09-2007, 10:37 PM   #22
jimispier
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: prick
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implex View Post
nice pieces of advice
Thanks, I appreciate you saying that..
Old 07-10-2007, 07:12 AM   #23
robbym
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Torch
Carrier: Virgin
Default Agreed... and thanks

Quote:
Thank you for your response to this.. As I outlined in one of my previous posts about the Dynoplex line of products, is that Dynoplex is skipping an entire segment of the populace that it could market a stripped down version while retaining a very comfortable profit margin.

Unlike most of the disgruntled complaints you receive, I am a business and marketing major in college. I am handing the Dynoplex company a gift of information that many people feel is important to them. You can't put a price on this type of free market research. Not only that, but the Dynoplex company is getting free development advice from people who want the product..

I believe that a company should (and needs) to make money to pay people and turn out new and innovative products. However, if companies stop listening to the consumer and start listening to their wallets, they will eventually fail..

This may be something to print off and share with the company executives or not..

The DynoPlex solutions are wonderful for corporate users but are far too expensive, too big and too unintuitive for the general consumer. I have wanted a much cheaper stripped down version for a very long time.

Also, since DynoPlex only markets their software as a Windows executable, it is impossible for Mac or Linux users to access any of the DynoPlex solutions. A cheaper, simpler OTA version would be great for this crowd. Fortunately, Dataviz will be coming to the rescue with Documents to Go. I'm very excited about this long overdue advance in BB functionality.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM   #24
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: do not use

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbym View Post
The DynoPlex solutions are wonderful for corporate users but are for the general consumer. I have wanted a much cheaper stripped down version for a very long time.

Also, since DynoPlex only markets their software as a Windows executable, it is impossible for Mac or Linux users to access any of the DynoPlex solutions. A cheaper, simpler OTA version would be great for this crowd. Fortunately, Dataviz will be coming to the rescue with Documents to Go. I'm very excited about this long overdue advance in BB functionality.
Thanks, Robbym, for your contribution.
We have more general consumers than corporate. I am sure most of them will not agree with your statement: "far too expensive" - they have purchased it; "too big" - they've installed it; "and too unintuitive" - they are using it.
MAC and Linus users can also use our products. We have OTA installation for every application: http://dynoplex.com -> Mobile -> Downloads - from BB browser.
eOffice Pro is not all we have to offer you. Let me know what functionality you're interested in and I will try to suggest a cheaper sollution for you.
Thank you.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #25
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you for your response to this.. As I outlined in one of my previous posts about the Dynoplex line of products, is that Dynoplex is skipping an entire segment of the populace that it could market a stripped down version while retaining a very comfortable profit margin.

Thank you, Jimispier, for your attention to us and advice.
Could you please suggest some application you'd like to see, i.e. price, functionality. General topics as usual quickly exhaust themselves so it would be great and really useful if we could come to smth concrete.
We are alwas open for you and other users opinions and try our best to come up with sollution. If you track our company product line progress you notice that only this year we released a bunch of new products and features: View All, Print, Fax, Play All, remote desktop access, google spreadsheets access, Online file storage ; replaced WDH subscription with licensed Attachment editing. All these can be purchased separately or under a MasterDoc license which is much cheaper than any of three eOffices (Pro -199,95 $, Standard - 149,95 $, Basic - 119,95 $) - just 79,95 $.
You can also see that these application are suited for an individual custmer needs more than for an enterprise one.
Another prove, that there's no firewall between us and customers is our live tech support and my presence and posts here
Thank you all guys for your opinions.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #26
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

We also wait for your comments on our thread at http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...-0-21-out.html
We will award five most interesting for us comments' authors with eOffice Pro licenses in two weeks. Jimispier, aren't we open?
Closed Thread