BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 11:08 AM   #1
tashjian

Please Login to Remove!

Old 01-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
JButler1983

Default 7520: Error After Program Uninstall and Reboot

Today I removed a program from my BB7520 only to have it completely screwed after it finished uninstalling and rebooting. It now complains about not having a SIM card installed and the usual icons and look of the unit has changed. It also will not connect to the network (Nextel) and is completely worthless right now. I tried my sim card in another BB 7520 and it works fine.

I tried to install BB v4.0 to correct the error and or to fill in any holes in the OS. The update completed with no success. Does anyone know a way to flash the device and start over. I'd like to think that i'm not hosed from one program.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:12 PM   #3
amnesia
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7520

try to reinstall handheld os 4.0. When given the option to delete system software/data/radio software and reinstall be sure to check that option. Let me know if this helps.....good luck
Closed Thread

Posting Rules