vrooomz
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyusem View Post
Commendable of you to agree to the seller's resolution however if it was me I would not have settled for less than a complete refund.

I hope that you leave appropriate feedback for the seller.

Nevertheless it is always good to move on but please keep in mind that eBay would have resolved the matter within a week or two.

Good luck next time!
I hope i can do that too,, but ship back to seller will cost me more than $40 with a tracking #, if i do that without a tracking #, i am afraid something wrong would happen again.
and even i have a full refund, i am going to loose $40 shipping back the phone to the seller.
And yes, even the seller give me partial refund, it is not satisfying me actually, but i accept that, if the seller agree to full refund, it is also will not satisfying me, i have to loose $40+ shipping the phone bcak to the seller.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #22
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

The seller should pay ALL shipping costs. He basically defrauded you and needs to make it right. This should not cost you a single penny.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #23
vrooomz
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
The seller should pay ALL shipping costs. He basically defrauded you and needs to make it right. This should not cost you a single penny.
Hi Rambo47 - you are correct, but since i had given my words to the seller, i have to fulfill my words for this case, even i still loose some money, there is still "respect" for seller resposibility.

You will be much more surprise to this one below (this happened to my wife Ebay account), i didn't bring the topic here before because it is not a BB, i am afraid it wouldn't be appropriate to talk something that is not a BB here.
You can see the case clearly from the screenshot. the seller Stated "A NIB PHONE" but sent "A BAD REFURBISHED"
For this case, i will put a feedback that make everyone read know who & what kind of seller he is, i just don't want this seller put someone in this situation again, or make someone loose money, time, effort or anything that actually shoudn't.
It is so difficult to deal with this person, we tried already to choose the seller as careful as we can, but still something wrong happened,
Those sellers have 100% feedback.
1-2 few days ago, i asked the seller to work it out, to just give me partial refund $50 from $135+$15, but he never reply.
He just wanted me to ship it back from the email before the case escalated and he said he will gave a full refund without the $40+ for the shipping cost from me to him.
If i ship it back, i definitely will loose my $40+ shipping and possibly loose the $135+$15 too, i just have a feeling, something wrong is going likely to happen as i saw from 1 last feedback from another buyer for this seller "Never received item. Possible post problem? Either way, I'm disappointed." & from what he did already (sold A NIB but sent A Bad Refurbished)
The seller do not reply to the last feedback, i assume he has nothing to deny that he didn't send the item that last feedback buyer bought.
I really feel being hurted by this seller. He is just a person who has "no feeling" by selling a Bad Refurbished Phone but stated a NIB Phone and putting someone in this situation that actually shoudn't.

To Rambo47 and all thank you so much for all of your input for me, you are very helpful. I give my full respect to all of you.

Last edited by vrooomz; 10-09-2010 at 12:49 AM..
Old 10-09-2010, 04:01 AM   #24
Chris K
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8520
Carrier: vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooomz View Post
For now, the seller agree to give me partial refund, and i told the seller i will accept that even though it is not satisfy me actually, but i see from the seller "good intention", i am not going to refuse that.
The refund from the seller is not enough to buy a new housing with replacing cost at my local store or even from Ebay...
I would just refuse it - if the casing has had a hammering the phone is not far behind

I would offer to pay cost of return for full refund (so they are not out of pocket and can resell)

otherwise suggest opening paypal dispute

Paypal always favour the buyer - they will give you your money back and buyer gets bad feedback
Closed Thread