Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Charles Krug

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default United mobile boarding pass

Please Login to Remove!

My boss has a Tour 9630 through Sprint, & the software is current.
While at the airport, his screen displays "You have successfully checked-in. Please select the button below to display your mobile boarding pass."
The "Mobile boarding pass" button does nothing.
Sprint says "check with United Airlines to see if they have a different website to retrieve this information. This is a United Airlines website incompatibility issue with the Blackberry."
I think if that were true, there would be lots of posts like mine. Might there be a security setting which needs to be altered to enable the "button"? Thanks!
Jim
Old 08-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

This is from their site. I would think it requires a Mileage xxx8211;Plus account to go beyond the button. I tried the site and it did work for me. Without getting the boss upset, see if you can have him detail exactly what he was doing. You might find he did not follow the directions.

Travelers using a mobile phone or web-enabled mobile device can check in for their flights at mobile.united.com starting 24 hours before departure.

After check-in, passengers receive an e-mail link to a mobile boarding pass with a two-dimensional barcode. Travelers can scan the mobile boarding passes at airport security checkpoints and gates, United says.

The mobile check-in is good for United and United Express flights within the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

For now, the mobile boarding passes will work for passengers departing from Unitedxxx8217;s five hubs and from Dallas-Fort Worth, Las Vegas, New York LaGuardia, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland and Seattle airports.
Closed Thread