Old 05-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
BB-ADD

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Creating Themes

Please Login to Remove!

Hello All,

I'm definatley what you would call a rookie when it comes to BB's. I just picked-up my 8310 from AT&T last week and I love it. My question is this: I'm interested in learning how to create themes. Do I need special software to do this? Or what is the best way to get started? One last question; I set one of my photos as my wallpaper. I noticed that the photo is center in the screen. Is there a way to "stretch" the photo to cover the entire screen from top to bottom and side to side?? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
mail2aj

Model: 8310
PIN: 206ED546
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-ADD View Post
Hello All,

I'm definatley what you would call a rookie when it comes to BB's. I just picked-up my 8310 from AT&T last week and I love it. My question is this: I'm interested in learning how to create themes. Do I need special software to do this? Or what is the best way to get started? One last question; I set one of my photos as my wallpaper. I noticed that the photo is center in the screen. Is there a way to "stretch" the photo to cover the entire screen from top to bottom and side to side?? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
For ur pic to fit the screen : when u select the pic from "my pictures" click the blackberry key(to the left of the trackball) and select fit to screen.
For creating themes : go to the website for Plazmic and download the required files and u can get started then Best of Luck !!
Closed Thread