Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
ashkan21

Model: 7230
Carrier: tmobile
Default Voicemail icon with Zen Theme

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,

I just received my 8700 with T-mobile service. One issue i'm having is that with the Zen theme, the voicemail icon will not show up and i don't get any sms message that i have a voicemail. If i switch to another theme, then the icon shows up. One thing i just noticed is that if i'm using the Zen theme and i'm using the Browser, then the voicemail icon will show up at the top, but the icon will not show up anywhere else such as the home screen.

Is this a known issue with the Zen theme? Anyway to fix it? I've tried removing the battery and doing resets but the same thing keeps happening.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
JbOi112

Model: 8700g
Carrier: T-Mo

I'd like to know as well. I'm having the same exact problem. My SMS & email icons don't seem to show up either. It used to work just fine before I upgraded to 4.1.0.346. Any suggestions?
Old 03-05-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
thenewnoise
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

download the ZEN them and replace the one that is on the bb now.

The answer is in this thread.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...es-site-2.html
Closed Thread