Old 07-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
TabbyJade

Model: 8900C
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Wink 8900 Curve

Please Login to Remove!

Hello to All,

Well i own a 8900 Curve. There are a few questions that i would like to ask. First off is there a way to see the file system on the phone were all the software is more to the point like the games, not the applacations section but a real file system.. I'm trying to figure out why one of the games that i have hangs and does not work when i try to get in to it. All the permissions are set to allow. Its really funny. When i d/led the game it works as long as i say run form the point of install. As well as if i leave it open and do not get out of it is seems to work when i get back in to it. Oh its World Poker Tour 2. If i get out of it it seems to hang then i have to uninstall, reboot then reload. Also i can not turn the phone off as well. I think the phone is a good phone and have not had any issues with it from when i bought it. Have done all the upgardes as well and still i get the same response from that application. No other piece of software give me a hard time. A matter of fact i thought that maybe it was the company's programming so i d/led another game that they created and didnt have an issue with that loading. Of course it stopped working as i didnt have a subscription like i have for WPT 2. but it did load till that point of verification. I have no problem talking to people through the IM on the phone or even through the computer. Actuall i am trying to work on Software for the BB as we speak. For what it can do and the things that it can do it is rather a good phone. Great sound system as well as movies are awsome on there as it has the Divx and Xvid decode. Anyways if you think that you can help, give me a shout. Trouble shooting this has been more then a pain. Then again maybe i will end up metting some new friends in the process.

Thanks for the read and the help...

Tabby...
Old 07-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
MidnightDraven
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tesco Mobile

No, you cannot see the file system for such things as games, apps, messages etc.
only for media card and device memory for pics/docs etc.

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings... and call off Christmas."
Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
YMark
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Got a headache reading that. Think about paragraphs.