Old 07-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
stevedpl7

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange UK
Default Missed calls from unknown numbers not showing on calls list

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,
Just a quick question, when i receive a missed call from a withheld-unavailable number i get a missed call indicator on screen but when i open the calls list the missed call does not show up there. All other calls, missed, incoming and outgoing, whether from people in my contacts or not, show up. It's just calls where the number is unavailable

I know some people will say ''why do you need to see missed calls with no number?'' but i find it useful. I have set the phone up so that i get notifications of missed calls into my msg inbox, and withheld callers show up ok in this. My guess is that this is how it's designed, but is there any setting i can change to stop the phone dumping these missed call alerts from my call list?

Many thanks in advance

Steve
Old 07-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
rokko74
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Cosmote

I have the same issue...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
pokey
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Carrier: Rogers

Go into your e-mail message folder and hit "alt" and "P" and the full call list will be displayed, including unknown numbers.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
rokko74
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Cosmote

thanks!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
stevedpl7

Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks for the reply pokey, what you suggested worked in one sense but it's not really what i was getting at. Although calls from withheld numbers show up fine in my msg inbox and also in the list i get when pressing 'alt' 'P' as you suggested, they don't show in the list which i get when i press the green call key.

Basically what i am asking is, is there anyway to change the way things are listed when i press the green key, and make the list look more like the one you see when you alt P from your inbox.

Not sure, if i'm explaining this very well but try dialling yourself from another line, but withhold your number first, when the call is ended, press green and you will see what i mean - green key, it ain't there, press alt P in the inbox and you see it!

Thanks again pokey, really appreciate it!
Closed Thread