Fled
No longer Registered.

Model: N/A
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Now wait a minute there fled I want you to try and activate a BB over the internet on Verizon It cant be done thats why I have to call to activate and tell them I cant do it. So dont throw rocks when you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I always activate dumb phones on the net. But you can not do it on my account with verizon. So I would like a public apology there my high and mighty.

PS I am sure you dont lie on your taxes either.
No apology offered. You claimed you told the salesman you didn't have internet access when obviously you did.

And you are absolutely correct. I do not lie on my taxes. Do you?

To quote you from another thread - "You either have morals or you don't."

http://www.blackberryforums.com/beta...version-3.html

Well, do you or don't you have morals?

Last edited by Fled; 05-24-2008 at 09:06 AM..
Old 05-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #22
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachamphetamine View Post
Fled, I am sure then that you have never told a lie in your entire life to get out of something. I want to be the first to bow down to your supreme moral character for clearly you are a step above all of us and can therefore judge us fairly as being immoral.

As I stated before, if Verizon was really concerned about getting that $20, they would find a way to make it mandatory instead of waiving it for people who find ways to waive it. Clearly you are more upset over it than they are.
I never said I have never told a lie. However, I certainly don't condone lying. Do you?

The issue here is not lying to waive the fee, but someone suggesting that it's okay to cheat in one particular situation but not another. I just find it interesting - that's all.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGBerry View Post
Wirelessly posted

Are you telling me that when you go to buy a car you pay the MSRP? If you do, your mother clearly failed you as a parent. Telling the car salesman "I can't do that price for yada yada reasons" ... Should you consider yourself a flat out liar? Heck NO

I really don't feel like arguing with you. One thing is negotiating, the other is illegal and against the law. END OF STORY.

Can an admin just end this thread, clearly Fred has taken this too far and wayyy off topic, and it's clear he has a vendetta against Dawg.
Wow... please explain to me how offering a car salesman $12,000 for a car with an MSRP of $15,000 is lying??? I'm very curious.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #24
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fled View Post
No apology offered. You claimed you told the salesman you didn't have internet access when obviously you did.

And you are absolutely correct. I do not lie on my taxes. Do you?

To quote you from another thread - "You either have morals or you don't."

http://www.blackberryforums.com/beta...version-3.html

Well, do you or don't you have morals?
As a matter of fact on the day I said I didnt have internet access I didnt.

And I dont have to defend myself to you at all. As long as i am happy with who I am I could really care less what a internet troll really thinks. You have been stalking me in posts for weeks now. It was funny at first but its getting rather old now. So back on the ignore list you go. So unless i see someone quote you saying something about me I am done with you. Enjoy>
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #25
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
As a matter of fact on the day I said I didnt have internet access I didnt.

And I dont have to defend myself to you at all. As long as i am happy with who I am I could really care less what a internet troll really thinks. You have been stalking me in posts for weeks now. It was funny at first but its getting rather old now. So back on the ignore list you go. So unless i see someone quote you saying something about me I am done with you. Enjoy>
You had your internet access disconnected for one day so you could go into the store with a clear conscience and tell the salesperson you didn't have internet access? Come on... lol

And dawg, dawg, dawg... you are the one who started this stalking process with me long ago. Remember. ;)

Last edited by Fled; 05-24-2008 at 09:18 AM..
Old 05-24-2008, 02:39 PM   #26
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Paspt
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long

Quote:
You had your internet access disconnected for one day so you could go into the store with a clear conscience and tell the salesperson you didn't have internet access? Come on... lol
If you go back and read what he wrote you will see that is not what he said. You are putting in words that dawg did not say.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #27
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
If you go back and read what he wrote you will see that is not what he said. You are putting in words that dawg did not say.
He said he didn't have internet access that day... Really? Hmmm... so, did he wait until his internet was down for a day and then go to the Verizon store? Unlikely.

The bottom line is dawg is quick to get all preachy about the use of a beta OS (just check any thread where someone mentions using 4.5 - dawg has pretty much called all of them pirates), but then he comes here and encourages people to lie and say they don't have internet access as a way to waive a fee.

Then he accuses me of stalking him... Good grief, when I first signed on here, I couldn't turn around without that creep breathing down my neck. He was post following me all over the place.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #28
JGBerry
CrackBerry Addict

PIN: 35AABF91
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
He said he didn't have internet access that day... Really? Hmmm... so, did he wait until his internet was down for a day and then go to the Verizon store? Unlikely.

The bottom line is dawg is quick to get all preachy about the use of a beta OS (just check any thread where someone mentions using 4.5 - dawg has pretty much called all of them pirates), but then he comes here and encourages people to lie and say they don't have internet access as a way to waive a fee.

Then he accuses me of stalking him... Good grief, when I first signed on here, I couldn't turn around without that creep breathing down my neck. He was post following me all over the place.
ohhh ok. so just b/c you "think" Dawg was following you...now you're going to be revengeful and act like a 5 year old and follow him around and call him out and talk trash in threads about his character? i think you would be better off leaving him alone and he will leave you alone. better yet, if you don't want to hear from him, just ignore him. simple as that. act your age (assuming you are an adult that is...)

i've known Dawg for a while and he doesn't follow people around in the Forums. i think you're being ridiculous and you need to be mature about this and move on.

END OF STORY - ***ADMIN- PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD***

Last edited by JGBerry; 05-24-2008 at 04:51 PM..
Old 05-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #29
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
ohhh ok. so just b/c you "think" Dawg was following you...now you're going to be revengeful and act like a 5 year old and follow him around and call him out and talk trash in threads about his character? i think you would be better off leaving him alone and he will leave you alone. better yet, if you don't want to hear from him, just ignore him. simple as that. act your age (assuming you are an adult that is...)

i've known Dawg for a while and he doesn't follow people around in the Forums. i think you're being ridiculous and you need to be mature about this and move on.

END OF STORY - ***ADMIN- PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD***
I just find it amusing that he has accused me of stalking him when it's actually the other way around. That's all.

Oh... and I thinks dawg's character speaks for itself.

Last edited by Fled; 05-24-2008 at 05:07 PM..
Old 05-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #30
JGBerry
CrackBerry Addict

PIN: 35AABF91

Quote:
I just find it amusing that he has accused me of stalking him when it's actually the other way around. That's all.

Oh... and I thinks dawg's character speaks for itself.
as does your's...
Old 05-24-2008, 05:15 PM   #31
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
as does your's...
Finally, we both agree on something.
Old 05-24-2008, 05:39 PM   #32
David.Burke
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 3GS
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Now wait a minute there fled I want you to try and activate a BB over the internet on Verizon It cant be done thats why I have to call to activate and tell them I cant do it. So dont throw rocks when you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I always activate dumb phones on the net. But you can not do it on my account with verizon. So I would like a public apology there my high and mighty.
Ah, that makes more sense! I was wondering how you could have a BB, and get away with saying you didn't have internet access!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #33
SpectreBlofeld

Model: 9630

For what it's worth, I work for Verizon in San Antonio and we don't charge a handset change fee here.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #34
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Thanks for the defense guy I can see by your posts that hes still ranting. I suggest you all just ignore Mr. Fled and he will eventually just go away.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #35
ma077146

Model: 8830
PIN: 3019F3E6
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by tel-x.com View Post
ANY CDMA carrier will rape you for every last cent they can get out of you.

GSM
Verizon used to have a slogan: "Verizon, we never stop trying". Someone posted a spoof on it: "Verizon, we never stop charging you."

Like Coupons and Free Shipping?
http://thediscountdude.com
Old 05-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #36
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Model: 5S
PIN: & Teller

Quote:
Thanks for the defense guy I can see by your posts that hes still ranting. I suggest you all just ignore Mr. Fled and he will eventually just go away.
Gee Dawg, I am out for a couple of days and I see your little friend is back. Did I miss anything?
Old 05-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #37
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOLTRAM View Post
Gee Dawg, I am out for a couple of days and I see your little friend is back. Did I miss anything?
Yeah I have him on ignore so everyone else gets treated with him.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #38
Fled
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Yeah I have him on ignore so everyone else gets treated with him.
lol! This is the third time you've claimed to put me on ignore. Why on earth do you ever take me off ignore? (if indeed you ever actually put me on ignore - or is that just another lie? )
Old 05-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #39
tel-x.com
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
PIN: 4.5 pfft 4.9 *****ez
Carrier: TMobile

Quote:
lol! This is the third time you've claimed to put me on ignore. Why on earth do you ever take me off ignore? (if indeed you ever actually put me on ignore - or is that just another lie? )
It's a big fat irish lie.......
Old 05-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #40
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tel-x.com View Post
It's a big fat irish lie.......
Ha ha Tel. Thats funny. Glad you quoted him so I could see his ridiculous post. He really thinks I am going to respond to him.
Closed Thread