Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #101
SteveO86
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator

Model: 9650
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS

Please Login to Remove!

Create a password, Enable Content Protection and set the number of Invalid password attempts to 3.

See what happens.

Remember back up your Blackberry frequently. (Maybe I should have mentioned that earlier)

We all have different experiences in life... Every body wants somthing different, morals is something many people seem to be lacking these days..... 9/10 people will lie, cheat, and steal without regard......... (Yes I did blow that statistic waaaaaay out of propertion I know, I know many people, but it's that handful of people... that just.... make no sense and cause to re-do your look on others)

If you are ABLE to find someone you can trust and love why the ^%$ would you want to screw that up??? Honestly.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #102
Heavy Fluid
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9930
PIN: Ask please
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet View Post
Um, aren't you missing a "no" in there?
Yep. I just realized that. Oops.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #103
KOR
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Typhoid Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
You got a lot of "if"s there.... seems you are making a lot of judgment calls yourself.

Oh, how utterly wrong of you do judge others.
Nope, no judgment at all, simply trying to cover possible scenarios since there's little to go on. What he's doing (or his wife thinks he's doing) is inconsequential; I'm just really amazed at the lack of respect people have for the privacy of others, and how easily they're willing to surrender their own privacy. Off the top of my head, I can think of a few things I'd keep secret from my wife that don't involve adultery, murder, or the destruction of Western civilization.

And, getting back to what I believe is the bottom line, if it's a company issued device... Well, you know where I'm going with that...
Old 09-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #104
turtlema

Model: curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

I'm the one who asked if anyone could tell if my wife was hacking my blackberry. Shocking the responses I got. Thanks first to all who had relevant input. It was indeed helpful.

For those of you who have nothing much to say except pass judgment on a situation you know nothing about: Here's the real story... We are in the process of divorce. Why? Because SHE was unfaithful. I'm only still around the house - yes, with my Blackberry in hand - because of my three kids and because my wife travels extensively with her job. We will be ex's soon enough. The real reason I wanted to know the answer to my original question is that I have sensitive information being passed between my lawyer and me, as well as my financial advisor and me.

I'm glad there are so many people with so much time on their hands to respond to my thread this way... It was certainaly insightful. I had no clue there were that many people out there with so little to do all day...
Old 09-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #105
hnsimpson
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8130
PIN: pm me for it
Carrier: Verizon

Wirelessly posted (8310 AT&T)

Turtlema-

Best of luck to you.

I am going through the same process with my wife. Only one kid, and a house that hasn't sold.

At least for me, this has been the toughest portion of my life.

-simpson

-Young MC
Old 09-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #106
KOR
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Typhoid Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlema View Post
I'm the one who asked if anyone could tell if my wife was hacking my blackberry. Shocking the responses I got. Thanks first to all who had relevant input. It was indeed helpful.

For those of you who have nothing much to say except pass judgment on a situation you know nothing about: Here's the real story... We are in the process of divorce. Why? Because SHE was unfaithful. I'm only still around the house - yes, with my Blackberry in hand - because of my three kids and because my wife travels extensively with her job. We will be ex's soon enough. The real reason I wanted to know the answer to my original question is that I have sensitive information being passed between my lawyer and me, as well as my financial advisor and me.

I'm glad there are so many people with so much time on their hands to respond to my thread this way... It was certainaly insightful. I had no clue there were that many people out there with so little to do all day...
This being the case, I hope you've asked your attorney the same question. He/she will want and need to know this, and would be remiss not to investigate your concerns.
Closed Thread