Carrier: T-Mobile
Arrow WTS Unlocked Blackberry Curve 8320

Please Login to Remove!

Details
Item : T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8320
Price : $190
Currency : USD
Condition : 9/10
Includes : Phone, Charger, Battery Faceplate, Battery, 4GB microSD card (sandisk class 6), T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8320 car charger (from T-Mobile store), USB cable.

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : Yes, USA only
Payment Methods : PayPal highly preferred. If you can't do PayPal, let me know and we can try to work something out.
[email address]

Notes
I am not sure if I have the box for it still. I will have to take a look when I get home from work. If the box is a very important factor for you, you might want to hold off until later today to respond.
Also, I have ordered an unlock code for this phone through HorizonWireless (one of this sites sponsors). Wow...just as I was typing this I got an email and it was the unlock code I had ordered a few days ago. Anyways, that's all set then. I'll enter it when I go home tonight and it should be unlocked. I updated the title to reflect this since I JUST received the email.

The phone is in EXCELLENT condition. I bought it in July of 2008. There is a little tiny piece of rubber missing near the speaker holes at the top of the phone (I am OCD about certain things like this), but it was NEVER dropped. I had accidentally gotten my fingernail under the rubberized grip up there and took a tiny chunk off.
The phones trackball is honestly, pretty dirty. These are user replaceable and cleanable (so I've heard) so there's no actual damage.
The phone has never had any liquid contact. The stickers are white (no water damage)
The battery contacts and phone battery contacts are not corroded in any way. I am at work right now, but when I get home I WILL post pictures of the phone. I'll try to capture the stickers, trackball, rubber piece, and the phone in general. If you need any other pics/info, contact me!
The phone is loaded with OS 4.5, though last time I checked, it was a version higher than T-Mobile's 4.5. If this bothers you, I can reinstall T-Mobile's 4.5 OS.
Closed Thread