Old 08-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
SYosofi83@GMail.Com
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8530
PIN: 31845CAD
Carrier: Sprint
Default Pearl to the Curve!?!?!?!

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys what's up, I currently have the 8130 Pearl but just received my 8330 today and want to change my # over to the Curve, I called up Sprint, they have been very courteous but with all due respect half of their representatives don't know squat...

Can someone please tell me how to swap #'s from my Pearl over to the Curve?

Situation is this, I ordered 2 new phones for my parents, Samsung M520 and the Blackberry Curve, the Curve is for myself which I will swap, and the Pearl I will sell and get a normal phone for my father since he has no use for a BB...

How to change the # from my Pearl over to the Curve, I know it can be done, too bad Sprint doesn't know how to....

Also is it possible to keep my same Pin # from my Pearl into the Curve or is that not possible???
Old 08-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Please don't double post.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...arl-curve.html
Closed Thread