Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
sehguh1

Model: 8530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default Intellisync Error Encountered - BT Tray Error

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

At wits end, every few months I cannot get my BB 8530 to sync with my Outlook. Have wiped the device & uninstalled and re-installed BB Destop Software. I would like to only Sync my outlook contacts and calendar, but how do I select only outlook? The system wants to select my AOL and YAHOO contacts and calendar, which I do not use. This is where the "bug" is that is preventing the successful syncronization.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank-you, Evan
Old 04-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
jaszman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Intellisync Error Encountered - BT Tray Error

Did you previously configure your Blackberry phone, and DM to sync with your AOL, and Yahoo accounts
Old 04-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
BlackBerryBESMatt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: Intellisync Error Encountered - BT Tray Error

Blackberry.com/btsc KB article KB14818
This is workaround 2, I know the error codes are different but I've encountered this before and this is what fixed it.
Perform a backup of the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information, see KB10339 or KB23680.
Delete all data, or all data and applications, by using the Wipe Handheld option on the smartphone. For more information, see option 1 in KB02318.
Using the steps below for the version of Microsoft Outlook that you are using, locate the affected contacts and modify them.
Perform a synchronization to make sure that no errors are observed. If errors are observed, repeat the steps to make sure all contacts have been addressed.
Perform a selective restore or custom restore to restore everything except the address book. For more information on selective restore, see KB10339 or KB23680.
Microsoft Outlook 2003

Open the Tools menu and select Advanced Find.
In the Look for drop-down list, click Contacts.
Click the Advanced tab.
Select Field, and then Email Fields, and then E-mail.
In the Condition drop-down list, click Is empty.
Click Add to List.
Select Field, and then Email Fields, and then E-mail 2.
In the Condition drop-down list, click Is not empty.
Click Add to List.
Click Find.
If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat the preceding steps, but remove E-mail 2 and replace it with E-mail 3.

If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat the preceding steps, but this time, search for E-mail with the condition of Is not empty, and E-mail 3 with the condition of Is not empty.

If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the second email field is populated.

Microsoft Outlook 2007

Open the Tools menu, Instant Search and then select Advanced Find.
Click the Advanced tab.
Click Add to List.
Click Add to List.
Click Find.
If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat the preceding steps, but remove E-mail 2 and replace it with E-mail 3.

If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the first email field is populated. Repeat the preceding steps, but this time, search for E-mail with the condition of Is not empty, and E-mail 3 with the condition of Is not empty.

If contacts are found, examine the contacts and modify them to make sure that the second email field is populated.

Microsoft Outlook 2010

Click the Search box, select Search Tools above, then select Advanced find (or Control + Shift + F).
Click the Advanced tab.
Click Add to List.
Click Add to List.
Click Find.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
BuyRock
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8530
Carrier: sprint
Default 8530 Calendar Recurring Appointments - Cannot Delete on Device or Sync with Google

My previous blackberry had a few manageable issues, but this 8350 seems to mess up all appointments. Recurring appts (dailey,weekly & annual) appts cannot be changed.
At first they seem okay and a day to two later they no longer show the recurring icon. We cannot get all synced with google calendar. All appoints appear to be BURNED IN forever.
Cannot change any option, date or time. When deleting, does not give the DELETE SERIES option. Cannot change using google or delete from google cuz most dont show.

Last edited by BuyRock; 04-14-2011 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Missing Info
Closed Thread