Old 08-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
bemshaswing
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 7103
Carrier: Verizon
Default PasswordEditField * issue

Please Login to Remove!

Good folks of the forum,
I want to enforce a rule on my passwordEditFields that makes them flash display the letter you've typed before they turn into an *. I know that the device matters as my 7103 with the 2 letter touch key would do this but any device with 1 letter touch keys doesn't. I don't see a parameter in the API to define this behaviour, any ideas anyone?
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #2
jfisher
CrackBerry Addict

Model: BOLD
Carrier: t-mobile

that behavior is too low level - it's not in the api, the field is the same across devices it's the os implementation that's different - you'd have to write your own class that extends EditField to get the desired action

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off