Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1
Default roblock question

Please Login to Remove!

i got it to install and activate yesterday. apparently they have been having server problems. but anyways, when it first connects, it goes thru email, causing the phone to vibrate and do my little email tone. if there any to fix this? as im sure someone would realize if it just randomly beeeps and vibrates.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
revolutiongto
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

When you say, "When it first connects", I assume you mean when you log onto roblocks online web control interface.

When I connect it does send an email to my phone with the specific connect command but all that happens is the little new message icon shows up on the home screen for a second until the email is deleted near instantly by roblock then disappears. No tone or vibration happens.

My only thought is perhaps roblocks permissions are wrong? Without control over the right phone modules it can't silence and delete its incoming messages. I believe I have mine set to allow all on Connections, Interactions, and User Data.
Closed Thread