Old 01-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
kparton
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8110
PIN: 20688648
Carrier: Orange UK
Default BIS and Hotmail problems wierd

Please Login to Remove!

I'm using BIS with Hotmail on the Orange UK Network.

I have been a Gmail user for months now but decided to setup my BIS account to link to my Hotmail account since BIS allows this now.

I accepted the notice about loggin in every 90 days and received the Blackberry acknologment message straight away.

I went and sent several emails from various other accounts to my hotmail one and they arrived ruffly 1 minute later....

But since those initial emails, no more emails are being forward to my device. why would that be?

Sending the service books doesn't fix it.

If I delete the email account in BIS and recreate it, the same process happens...the first couple of emails work then it stops working...

Any Ideas?
Old 01-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
scaevola
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator

Model: 9900
PIN: ask Nicely.
Carrier: AT&T/tmobile

i'm having the same problem on 1) of my two hotmail acccounts the other one works fine. I tried deleting the account still no go. Have not recevied an email on that account since 1/15 at 10am and i've received 40 plus since then.

ON ATT here ....weird
Old 02-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
scaevola
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator

Model: 9900
PIN: ask Nicely.
Carrier: AT&T/tmobile

Possible Resolution/Solution: [Worked for me]
Try deleting all prior email from that hotmail/msn account and then send some test message. And also send the service books again. Hopefully this will help you some of you out.
*Also note, if you re-add a MSN/Hotmail account that previously supported the option "Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device." this option will no longer be avaible. And there is no going back. Personally I perfer the old option, but if you perefer realtime push delete the account and re-add. The new way also requires you to login in the bis every 90 days and confirm you still want to push.

For additional informatin please see: http://www.blackberryforums.com/blac...ion-issue.html
Closed Thread