Old 01-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
ARJoshi87

Model: Tour
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default WTS: UNLOCKED Verizon Blackberry Tour

Please Login to Remove!

Details
Item : Blackberry Tour 9630 - purchased AFTER trackball was fixed [there is a green dot on my box and I haven't had a problem with it]
Price : $200 cash (+ shipping it if needs to be shipped)
Currency : Dollars
Condition : 9.5/10
Includes : original box, manual, charger, USB charger, all the international adapters. Basically everything that comes in the original box.

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : Yes
Payment Methods : Cash [if in person], or PayPal

Notes

Hi everyone! I am re-posting this ad to sell my BlackBerry Tour. I recently got it officially unlocked through Verizon Wireless, so it can be used on any network if so desired. I am selling it because I am just not finding myself to be a Tour person, and have instead invested in a Motorola Droid. However, this phone is in FANTASTIC condition. I had left the original screen protector on so there are NO scratches on the screen whatsoever. The only thing I can say is that there are a few tiny dings on the chrome part, but you can barely even see them unless you bring them straight up to your face and stare extremely hard.

If you need me to ship the item and will be paying via PayPal, I have one condition that must be fulfilled. I will only ship the item once I see that your payment has gone through to my account, I will not accept a "confirmation email" from PayPal that you have sent me. I am fully aware of ALL of the PayPal scams out there so please do not try to pull one over on me, because it will not work.

If you have any questions, feel more than free to email me and if after that you feel like you need real human contact I will be more than willing to provide my phone number so that we can speak over the phone, or meet in person if you live in the Philadelphia or Central New Jersey area.

Take care!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
05yellowgt

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Can you tel me what shipping will be shipped to 45402?

Thanks
Closed Thread