Old 05-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #1
TruckerMike
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Torch
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Talking Hey Pac-Man, Crack kills

Please Login to Remove!

If anyone needs a reason why not to use crack all they have to do is play Pac-Man on the torch and follow his exaple!!! I would imagine it would sound like this.

No you stupid B&!$#*% I said up not left
You M*%xxx@ F%$#() I said go right not bypass the right
Oh im sorry did I say to pause it, no you ignorant Fxxx%
Red ghost eats Pac-Man

My review
Since the trackpad is so close to the touch pad the game needs to be able to disable 1 the touch screen and 2 the clicker on the trackpad. Disabling both of them will prevent pausing the game while your trying to play it. If the ghost speed is going to increase because each ghost that gets eaten then so should Pac-Mans the ghost speed gets increased but not Pac-Mans ? If your lucky enough to get to level 5 !!! by level the ghost are going so fast there is no way for you to eat all the dots. Sorry I have to give the game a because Pac-Man ends up having a mind of his own and acts like he is ON CRACK !!! by the way as for it making turn on its own or going direction not intended is like it is picking up off the tilt senitive while playing aka a glich.

Last edited by TruckerMike; 05-08-2011 at 08:44 AM..
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off