BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #1
anitadzebic

Model: 7100t
Angry 7100t email set up problem

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading this forum for a while now and after contacting T-Mobile and no resolution I decided to post it here.

I had a 7105t previously which I returned to T-mobile because it had problems with volume. Since, I had terrible experience (took 4 months to get refund from T-Mobile after they received my phone), I decided to buy a used phone this time and have no contract.

It’s been about a week since I contacted T-Mobile with this issue. I was told that it would be corrected within 72 hours and obviously it didn’t. I am worried since I am going out of country in two weeks and my business will rely on this blackberry.

Here is the problem I am having with the phone:

When I go to tools>email set up from my blackberry phone, I get to a ‘t-zones’ page asking me to select a time-zone. When I select PST, it takes me to a page that simply says ‘login’ on it and nothing else. No icons, no space to log in or set up a new email account.

I also tried by logging in to the T-Mobile website and doing it that way. So, I log in and go to email set up, but once I get to confirm the code, and once I click on confirm or yes, it logs me out and takes me to a front page.

T-Mobile reps have tried this also and get the same issues. They had forwarded it to the advanced team and no word.

While it’s going on its 8th day of reporting this issue with T-Mobile, I am very worried about this.

Has anyone had any experiences with this? Know of a way to fix it?

Your help is very much appreciated!

Regards,
Anita
Closed Thread