Item :7100T (USB Does Not Work)
Price : $110.00 OBO
Currency :USD
Condition : 8/10
Includes : Device Only

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : Priority Mail
Payment Methods : Money Order/Cashiers Check

I have a 7100 Blackberry that I am selling. Only thing wrong with it is the USB port has gone dead on it. That being said, you cannot charge the battery, upgrade operating system, backup, connect to DM, etc.

Would work fine as a backup Blackberry. Everything else on it works fine. I have swapped SIM cards into it and everything works from the buttons to the applications. (Can provide video demo if requested).

I am selling it either parted out or whole. This will be determined on by whom I am contacted first and whether they want it whole or they just need a specific part.

Outter Housing: $25.00 (includes speaker cover and battery cover)
I would give it an 8 out of 10 because I am picky. Only 2 marks. One is real small down next to where it says T-Mobile. And as you can see in the pic, the T-Mobile logo is worn. Thats because I was removing it, then became preoccupied with something else. Can still be removed, I just haven't had the time, but can do so if requested. The back battery cover also is a little brighter silver than the rest of the housing. I thought I got it switched around with the 7105, however, both battery covers are the same color. Not a big issue.

Battery: $15.00
Confirmed works. Can charge completely for you.

Screen: $40.00
Will leave the screen attached to the board for you to remove for two reasons:
A: I don't want to break the screen or the wiring
B: The board is pretty much worthless, so no need to part it.

Keyboard AND Keypad: $35.00
Will sell both together, unlike the Blackberry Repair services. Both are in excellent working condition.

Speaker Phone Module: $15.00

If you are not sure what it is, check out one of the Blackberry Parts stores. Its the entire black piece inside that runs from top to bottom that has the speaker built in up top.

Battery Terminal: $12.00
This is the part that you see when you take your battery out that connects the battery to the board.

I will include shipping on those parts for the prices, but will be sent via regular mail. If you want priority or express or overnight, would be extra. Everything will be packaged securely, so as to not have the potential for anything to break.

NOW, if you want to purchase the entire phone and part it out, be my guest. You will save me a lot of headache.

$110 and it's yours.

It will be priority mail. Contact me if interested in FedEx/ExpressMail/etc.

However, listen up...It's only the device and the battery. No Manuals. No USB Cable. No Charger. I don't have any of that. Just the phone and the battery. The person I received it from did not include anything else, so I don't have it. No case, nada.

Don't be sending me an email after you receive it *****in' that the USB port doesn't work, because it's stated here that it DOES NOT WORK. Everything else does.

I have been charging the battery in a 7105 and 7290 and putting it in the device, so the device itself DOES function.

PIN and IMEI number provided upon request. Can talk to you via BB Messenger or PIN to confirm it works. Video Demo upon request also.

I am not here to B.S. anyone and I don't want B.S. either.

I can provide references of people if integrity needs to be verified also.

Okay, I think I have covered most of it.

Please contact via Email.

As a protection also, any and all correspondence will be updated here in the post to cover my rear and yours.

Also, unfortunately I do not have a PayPal account. Cashiers Check/Money Order preferred, however, will take personal/company check as long as the understanding is that it clears before product/parts will be shipped.

Thanks for your time, email me with any questions.
Closed Thread