BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
legendkiller
New Member

Model: 8100r
Carrier: Rogers
Default $99 BlackBerry Pearl !!!

Please Login to Remove!

Check out what I found on Toronto.com:

GetConnected.ca BlackBerry Warehouse Sale

Get the latest in high-tech mobile communications for less - at the GetConnected.ca BlackBerry Warehouse Sale, December 1st to 3rd, 2006. GetConnected with the new BlackBerry 8100 Pearl...featuring e-mail, media player, Web browser and 1.3 megapixel camera...normally $249, yours for just $99 on specified new 3-year voice and data activations!!

First 50 new BlackBerry activations per day also receive a free Bluetooth wireless headset! Other phones, such as the Motorola RAZR V3T for $0 and the Samsung D807x for $0 also available. Join 98.1 CHFI's Tish Iceton on Saturday and JACK FM on Sunday for their live remotes. Visit GetConnected.ca, your Authorized Rogers Dealer for details.
Offline
Old 11-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
lonnielove
Thumbs Must Hurt

Location: Kyle,Texas
Model: 8100
Carrier: tmobile

for canadians right ROGERS
__________________
DONT TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR A WEAKNESS.
Offline
Old 11-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #3
chazm
Thumbs Must Hurt

Location: orlando, fl
Model: 8100
Carrier: t mobile

Got that on mine with only 2 year plan.
Offline
Old 11-28-2006, 08:52 PM   #4
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Stinsonddog's Avatar

Location: Northern California
Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie
Carrier: AT&T

Wow that's cheap jewlery. Must be an imitation or did you get the oyster shell case as proof.
__________________
Shortcuts Rule!! Download Link:[Stinsonddog's Blackberry Tips ] GET TORCHED
@ Stinsonddog
Offline
Old 11-29-2006, 01:43 PM   #5
legendkiller
New Member

Model: 8100r
Carrier: Rogers

check it out...

Hi LegendKiller,

All pricing is based on new activation on a 36 month specified term
only. However, we will offer a special Hardware upgrade bonus on
BlackBerry 8100 Pearls to those who only have a voice device
(non-blackberry) wanting to activate data service for email. All
devices are new and sealed in the box. Details to be release at the
sale. Visit getconnected.ca for further info.

See you at the sale.

Sincerely,

GetConnected.ca -
Rogers Communications Inc

Old 11-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #6
rkkeller
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

rkkeller's Avatar

Location: NJ
Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

This is where I got mine. It used to be pay $50 get $100 back like I got but now its pay $50 get $50 back. This is for new customers with a two year commitment.

Wireless Buy : Products : BlackBerry Pearl
Offline
Old 11-29-2006, 07:22 PM   #7
legendkiller
New Member

Model: 8100r
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkkeller
This is where I got mine. It used to be pay $50 get $100 back like I got but now its pay $50 get $50 back. This is for new customers with a two year commitment.

Wireless Buy : Products : BlackBerry Pearl
Thats cool! But thats on T-Mobile. This offer is for us Canadians on Rogers.
Offline
Old 11-30-2006, 05:09 AM   #8
Mandizzle
BlackBerryFAQ.com Moderator

Location: TorontO
Model: 9800
OS: 6.0.0.246
PIN: 2322E11D
Carrier: Rogers

This is an amazing deal. Wonder what the catch is.

I emailed the link on the site asking what specified plans you had to choose from and he just said to come to the sale....
__________________
Blackberry Torch 9800
PIN #: 2322E11D
O/S: 6.0.0.246
Offline
Old 11-30-2006, 07:10 AM   #9
Lex Luthor
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Lex Luthor's Avatar

Model: 9800
Carrier: xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;xxx9824;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandizzle
This is an amazing deal. Wonder what the catch is.

I emailed the link on the site asking what specified plans you had to choose from and he just said to come to the sale....
If you go to their website and read the fine print it states:

*Phone price subject to activation on new specified 36-month Voice & E-Mail service agreement on select price plans and available at the International Centre (HALL 2) BlackBerry Warehouse Sale location only. Offer expires December 3rd 2006. An Early cancellation Fee of $20 per month for each month remaining in the subscription period (to a maximum of $200)

So I am assuming it would be one of Rogers combined voice and data plans which can be found here: http://www.shoprogers.com/business/w...il&cat=3&typ=2
Offline
Old 12-01-2006, 01:31 AM   #10
legendkiller
New Member

Model: 8100r
Carrier: Rogers

Check this out!!!

Authorization Required

Join 98.1 CHFIs Tish Iceton at the International Centre, located at 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga ON, on Saturday December 2nd from noon til 4:00pm and while you're there you will be able to pick up a gift card code for 500 Loyalty Points! And as a bonus, when you enter this Gift Card Code for 500 Loyalty Points, you will automatically be entered to win a brand new Blackberry Pearl!

Offline
Closed Thread