BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
delmarco
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9790
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default WTS: Brand new 8700g w/ new OS + Plantronics BT and SEIDIO case! (pics)

Please Login to Remove!

Details

Description:
This is an 8700g Blackberry with the updated Software;
Apart from doing normal Blackberry functions of the 8700g this Blackberry will also do:
-Updated and MUCH Faster Internet Access using the latest EDGE software (you need the data plan for this function)
-Push Email for any email account on the planet. If you get an email on your yahoo, AOL, hotmail, gmail, school/work email, it comes directly to your phone.
-Blackberry GPS Maps; locate addresses in your address book and get mapped GPS directions there. Or you can just browse maps and location to find restaurants, places or just for fun.
-Voice Notes; Save and Send voice notes to other phones. Like texting but with your voice.
-MSN, Yahoo, IM functions.
-Media Folder for music ringtones, pictures, etc...
-Push Weather, Weather updates for anywhere on the planet you want comes to your phone when you want it (you need the data plan for this function)
-ETC.....endless more themes, ringtones and games you can download yourself for this Blackberry.

Background:

I bought this 8700g from the T-Mobile website last spring. I intended to use it for my job since we were using the much older 7290 Blackberry models. But the same week I purchased this my company ordered new 8700g Blackberries for us and I ended up keeping this one at home as a back up. This week we all got the new Blackberry Curve and I think its time to let this one go. It is still in brand new condition, and the software has been updated to the identical software found in the Blackberry Curve. This will do everything the Curve does, except take pictures, play MP3s and pick up WiFi. But like the Curve and the newer model 8800, this 8700g will give you Blackberry GPS maps software so you can find addresses on your address book using the GPS maps and get directions there or even locate where you are on the map. Also like the Curve, you can also take and send voice notes as well as connect every and any email account on the planet (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, school & work emails, etc...) to this phone so when you get an email to that account, your phone gets the email at the same time.

Item : 8700g with EXTRAS!
Price :asking $150 or best offer
Currency : USD via PAYPAL or Money Order!
Condition : 10/10 PERFECT! See the pictures. This has been sitting on my desk in the box for the last 7 months. I took it out the box twice; Once for the first couple of days I had it I used the phone and web features to make sure everything worked perfectly and I last week I took it out to update the Operating System software to the current Blackberry software.

This is perfect for those that don’t want to spend $400 getting a Curve, when this updated 8700g has the same software and will give you the same satisfaction and productivity!

Includes : 8700g is New in Box.
Also will include Plantronics 320 Bluetooth Headset that works great with this 8700g. I no longer have the box or manuals for the headset (you can get them online). It is in used but good condition and matches the 8700g perfectly. I will also add three Extra Cases: a SEIDIO holster, a MONACO leather secure case, and a ultra thin foam MILANTE case. These are quality cases that will protect your 8700g in any condition and give you a choice of
how you want to wear and carry your Blackberry

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : free shipping with $150 offer
Payment Methods : PAYPAL
Contact :917-495-4053 or email me at [email address] or [email address]

Notes

Old 11-22-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
delmarco
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9790
Carrier: T-Mobile

Sold!!!!!