Old 07-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Woodard2589
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default can't get uppercase network with 4.5

Please Login to Remove!

Well i tried searching but since most people refer to EDGE or edge with typing uppercase and not using the work 'uppercase' searching doesnt really help. my problem is that with 4.5 installed i can't get EDGE or GPRS in as many places as i do with 4.2. i've tried both .42 and .46 os's. i think it gets uppercase fine on t-mobile with is my carrier but coverage sucks in this area so i always roam. ATT usually is uppercase with 4.5 i believe, and i can never get uppercase on einstein. i've called t-mobile and they ran me thru some troubleshooting stuff as well as resending the edge service but nothing really worked. it's also hard to torubleshoot over the phone because i get att and tmobile decent where my house is and will usually find uppercase. i really want to run 4.5 for the video camera and html and don't know what to do. the ONLY problem i have with 4.5 on my phone is getting an uppercase network. through my attempt at searching it doesnt seem like anybody else had this problem so its unlikely that it's a problem the next beta or final will fixed, i think it's something with my phone, something that needs to be reset or something. ive resent service books and registered my phone and everything but with no luck. any ideas?

Last edited by Woodard2589; 07-02-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Closed Thread